Brock Huard's Chalk Talk - Week 2

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Isnt this the play where Wilson did throw it deep it was just 1 inch away from Baldwins hand?

1-10-SEA 44 (1:09) 3-R.Wilson pass incomplete short right to 13-C.Matthews [95-D.Jones].
2-10-SEA 44 (1:04) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass incomplete short right to 24-M.Lynch.
3-10-SEA 44 :)57) (Shotgun) 3-R.Wilson pass incomplete deep middle to 89-D.Baldwin.

So Wilson read it perfectly...just missed by an inch. I dont have the ALL 22 so IDK if baldwin slowed up at any point but Wilson certainly didnt make the wrong decision

In some of the chalk talks you will see Baldwin 1v1 exactly like this and we have capitalized plenty of times on it. Usually against a Safety but usually its a big play

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I thought Jermaine Kearse would have caught this ball ... didn't he catch the same pass in Seattle?
Does Russell have a better chemistry with Jermaine or Doug? I think Russell has better chemistry with Jermaine.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
If that was Lockett it's a touchdown. Can't wait for our new receivers to start clicking with Russ.
This chalk talk shows Graham's progress blocking like a lineman.
Hopefully Graham remains unsatisfied with his role. Bevell has him on training wheels.