Sherman Explains the Loss, Looks Forward to the Home Opener

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Looking Forward to the Home Opener
POSTED BY: RICHARD SHERMAN in BLOG

Plain and simple, not the result we wanted. The Packers are a great team and we came in knowing it would be a battle. They had the home field advantage and played good out there. I don't think we played to the best of our ability for the full 60 minutes. Too many defensive mistakes across the field, myself included, and that will hurt any team. But we fixed things from the week before as well. We just had too many free plays for them. I gave up that pass interference, just lost the quarterback in the backfield, so that's on me. I have to get better at that, locate the quarterback, and make a play.

We’ve always been resilient and overcome adversity. We played two great teams these past weeks and know we can play much better. But we just couldn’t carry it out until the end of the game. We all have to do our jobs and I have to do my job effectively to prevent those plays and prevent those penalties. We'll work hard to watch film and correct mistakes this week.

We have to make adjustments and keep pushing forward. We’ve got the Bears this week at home, so I know we can pick it up and get some momentum going. Both teams will be hungry for a win, so we will have to make sure we want it more. Playing at home we'll feel a lot more confident and know anything is possible. It’s a long season and we are just getting started. Can’t wait to get back out on Clink and see all you 12s out there.

http://www.richardsherman25.com/blogs/b ... ome-opener

irocdave

Reaction score
Wait, but Sherm doesn't talk after loses, he is a front runner and not a leader, he has dreads dammit!!! He cat say stuff like this cause he's a thug!!???

Go read any other NFL franchise fan forum and that's what the perception is of him, especially the toiletzone. Wish this was done on air, at least there would be a vid so some people could believe it.