Why do I feel like yeah whatever "our home opener"

Reaction score
Somebody anybody !!!! Help me understand why I feel like MEHHH !!! Even though the home opener is Sunday. Been a season tix holder since 2006 and every home opener I've felt pumped and jacked(y'all remember that) and the work week couldn't go fast enough. Now for this week I kinda feel like yeah yeah yeah our home opener we have a football here yayyyy :sarcasm_off: . Is it because of the Kam ordeal, or the fact we are 0-2 ?? I hate feeling like this cause I love my team. Can somebody help. Oohhh almost forgot the wife and I flew to STL for the first time for he season opener and I got/had that feeling then of being excited but it's gone now.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Excitement comes from not knowing the outcome.We always expect to win now.At least I do....Go Hawks ...*yawn*

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Well, sounds like a bad place to be.

Maybe Kam's returning will get you out of your funk.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Because it's two games into the season. The initial excitement of a new season is gone. Add to that the 0-2 start and enthusiasm is sure to have taken a shot.

edogg23

Reaction score
I am feeling the opposite. I have such a bad taste in my mouth from the first 2 games this home owner can't come soon enough!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Because last year we hosted GB to open the NFL season. This year it is week 3, we haven't played great football and the Bears are boring.

If this wasn't the home opener Bears would be my 2nd least game to be excited about with Cleveland being the one I am not excited about.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Excitement is still there, the moment I pay 40 dollars to park my car and walk towards the stadium, have my first beer before or after coffee and game on. It is a surreal feeling to be at the CLINK game day! I look forward to Sunday! No temple visit this time, as my son will be with me..will miss all my Temple friends :lol: