NFL TV Viewing Map Week 3

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=3[/urltargetblank]

This is about as national as a game can get. It's easier to list the places that aren't getting the game, so if you live in the extreme southeast or northeast, you won't be getting the game. Also there is a small section in Texas that won't get the game. Those areas will get Buffalo at Miami. Most of Arizona is blacked out on CBS as the Cardinal Game is on FOX.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":58hk2huj said:
Wow, 2 NFC teams playing on CBS? That's not normal.

They started allowing CBS and FOX to swap matchups throughout the regular season either last year or the year before. it gives each network more options that way.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
That's awesome, I'm not complaining. If it wasn't on CBS I'd be stuck watching the 49er game!

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":3e7r6xnu said:
HawkFan72":3e7r6xnu said:
Wow, 2 NFC teams playing on CBS? That's not normal.

They started allowing CBS and FOX to swap matchups throughout the regular season either last year or the year before. it gives each network more options that way.
Pretty sure it goes along with NBC getting the prime matchups on Sun night, they threw a bone to CBS/FOX by allowing them to play with their viewing options.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkerD":yqrr36az said:
OR getting a heavy dose of Mariotta
One of the reasons I bit the bullet and bought Sunday Ticket. Likely to watch Pitt v. St. L and Cincy v. Ravens Sunday AM. Those should be the better games.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think this was last year that they allowed this. The Thursday night games were being televised for the most part on NFL, the Network. ugh. So when they allowed SeeBeeEss to get a few Thursday night games, the NFC/AFC thingy became more flexible. Since this is an opinion board, This would be my opinion.

Go Hawks.