Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bears @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
KAM IS BACK!

Regardless of what side of the fence you are on, it's hard to argue Kam's return as being a negative. The team missed his leadership and BOOM factor the first two weeks of the season more than most would like to admit. Whether we would be sitting pretty at 2-0 right now with him is moot. We will never know.

What I do know is that the line for the Seahawks versus the Bears opened at 14.5.

Makes you wonder what that line would have been had they known Kam was returning? The Bears are a woeful team right now. Oh sure, NFL speak says they are a wounded, desperate animal ready to give us a whale of a battle but don't drink that coffee. There's NO chance the 0-2 Seahawks lose their home opener to the 0-2 Bears. NONE.

This is as much of a guarantee as you will ever get in the NFL. Take it.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 35 - Bears 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm happy to finally predict a Seahawks WIN. It's time to get this season rolling.

Seahawks 31
Bears 13

My Record to Date: 2-0

iigakusei

Reaction score
This is going to be ugly. Kind of feel bad for Clausen.
38-10 Seahawks.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
My prediction before Kam returned was Hawks 27 Bears 10.

My prediction now that Kam has returned is Hawks 27 Bears 10.

Yeah, I know this isn't a Kam thread, but he probably won't play and we had this game by a buttload already.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":100fh70p said:
Hasselbeck":100fh70p said:
Drubbing. Pure drubbing.

Seahawks 41
Bears 14

Giving them 14 is being very kind. I will be surprised if this isn't a shutout. Seriously, with Clausen throwing the football, all we really have to worry about is Forte.

Eh I don't think the defense will hit top form until mid-season. A shutout would be lovely though.

kf3339

Reaction score
We will get back on track with this game. Book it!

Hawks 34
Bears 9

RTD: 1-1

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I think the offense will still have some difficulty getting out of its own way. Game will be uncomfortably close at half with Hawks pulling away in the 3rd quarter and putting it in cruise control in the 4th. A couple of garbage time scores makes the final score look closer than the game played.

SEA 28
CHI 17

RTD 2-0

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I also agree that this will be closer than people think. Our defense has been beaten by Austin Davis and Nick Foles sticking to short passes in order to negate our pass rush. They also have an unfortunate habit of being beaten by themselves, offense too. We've been known to almost lose, at home. to a winless Tampa team.

I'd LIKE to think that we're going to look a lot better on offense, since we're no longer facing a Top 5 NFC defense. But it seems like every time we get such a game, we treat it like an opportunity to tinker. We play down to our opponent. Expect to see a lot of stupid, stupid stuff coming from Pete and Darell's experimentations.

In the end, we win. But it's not by 30, and like so many Seahawks games that should have been otherwise, it's not clear until the 4th quarter when Wilson starts ignoring Bevell.

Seahawks: 30
Bears: 16

RTD: 1-1

kearly

Reaction score
I'm getting a Seahawks-Jets 2012 vibe from this game. Seattle pulls away late.

Seahawks 28
Bears 7