Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Cary Williams

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Macklemore

Votes: 31 21.5%

• Total voters

Laloosh

Reaction score
Admittedly disappointed that Roland was not an option so I had to settle for Bevell.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Macklemore. I despise that new song. :pukeface:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The better question would be what would the offense have to do for people to approve of Bevell again? Remember in 2012 when the Bevell offense put up 58, 50 and 42 points in 3 straight games? Would another stretch like that have people loving Bevell? Or would it be in spite of him?

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Laloosh":1kb8fqjv said:
Admittedly disappointed that Roland was not an option so I had to settle for Bevell.

Equally disappointed he was omitted.

I guess we can consider him as Macklemore.

;)

hawk45

Reaction score
JSeahawks":grl9pbj9 said:
The better question would be what would the offense have to do for people to approve of Bevell again? Remember in 2012 when the Bevell offense put up 58, 50 and 42 points in 3 straight games? Would another stretch like that have people loving Bevell? Or would it be in spite of him?

I think if the offense scored 10-14 in the first half and ended up with 24 or more, and Graham caught a TD and was close to 100 yards receiving, Bevell would get a temporary reprieve. If we put together a few of those it'd die down.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Serious question: Why can't we line up Graham as a WR and make him the #1 read on certain plays instead of Jermaine Kearse? Can anyone with greater football knowledge answer this?

ringless

Reaction score
Bevell helps the Seahawks defense more than anyone will admit.

I wish they'd fire him too just for that reason

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Considering he's already gotten a lot of unfair flack, I would say that any Defensive breakdown will be blamed on Cary Williams from here on out.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3w10m9jp said:
JSeahawks":3w10m9jp said:
seahawk12thman":3w10m9jp said:
Jimmy Graham is making his way up the list.

How so? Is it his fault he's not being thrown to?

Yes, I agree. That was a strange post.

http://news.yahoo.com/jimmy-graham-repo ... 02080.html

After a Pro Bowl season in each of the last two years, Jimmy Graham got dealt to defending conference champ Seattle in a move that appeared to make the Seahawks even more formidable. But, only two games into this season, Graham is reportedly "pissed off" about his role in the Pacific Northwest, which has featured way too many plays where he's expected to block or be a decoy.

After Sunday's loss to Green Bay, a game in which he was only targeted twice, Graham declined to speak to the media. According to Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman, he isn't going to stay silent much longer if his underutilization continues.

Graham told us in an interview last week about his new team:

"Well this team is so good, you truly don’t know when you’re opportunity will come. I want to take every opportunity and make a play that helps us win each and every one of these games. That’s how this offense is built. It’s explosive plays and they run the ball. So I want to be one of those explosive plays. Several of them, actually."
Fast forward two games and the team's 0-2, with Graham sitting at 62 yards on 10 targets.

It seems like offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell can't win no matter what he does. In week one it was Marshawn Lynch's mom. In week two it's his star tight end. We shall have to wait and see if the gameplan changes this week when the team goes up against the Chicago Bears, whose rancid-ass defense is the perfect opposition to right your offensive ship against.

He maybe Percy Harvin 2.0. I didn't say I hate him BUTTTTT this will be interesting to watch.

Chapow

Reaction score
London12":6fyklgd7 said:
It surely never stopped being Bevell?

Seriously. How is this even a question? It's Bevell. It's always been Bevell, and it'll always be Bevell as long as he's here.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm okay with Graham being vocal about not being involved.

Percy was a gadget player you had to distort the entire offense to feature. And he did a lot more than be vocal, he punched and feuded with guys.

Graham is a proven weapon who can be featured in an offense as an "actual" receiver creating huge mismatches. You can pass to Graham down the field and in the red zone. He brings nothing but positive.

Russ and Bevell should be feeling the heat to get him more involved. If they change a few things, make him the first read, make a concerted effort to throw it up for grabs when he's single-covered, that is exactly what they should be doing. Change the play every time he is singled to run him away from the rest of the defense (if his route takes him into the teeth of the defense) and put that ball on him high.

If Kearse is getting jump balls thrown his way then please Jimmy, blow up in the media, blow up on the sidelines.

Sealake80

Reaction score
All the negative energy from fan base could have an outcome on the season. Just saying. Surely many of you see that as hogwash. Still, let's start passing the baton of hate off to other teams maybe.