Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-8

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Cougarmode58

Reaction score
So obviously we try to go 1-0 every week, but looking at the rest of the schedule up to the bye week. What are your predictions on our record heading into the bye?
Bears at home- I see that as an obvious W, first game back at the clink with BAMBAM (1-2)
Lions at home (MNF)- You can't beat Seattle at home in primetime... (2-2)
Bengals on the road- A long trip but Bengals are a contender in the AFC but they don't match up with our hawks. A close game but Hawks pull it out (3-2)
Panthers at Home- Rematch of the divisional playoff at home, we have out swagger back heading into this game, Panthers just don't look as good this year, we keep our win streak at home (4-2
Whiners on the Road(TNF)- short week but need I say more second NFC West game of the year, against a 49ers team that is pieced together. Big win on Thursday night (5-2)
Cowboys on the road- We have been hungry to play the Cowgirls again since last year... without Romo... Cmon no backup QB can expose our defense. Big win heading into the bye. (6-2)
Come back after the bye ready to roll into the second half of the season and FINISH STRONG.
GO HAWKS. :th2thumbs:

Sac

Reaction score
I'll say 5-3

We beat the Bears, Lions, Digits, Panthers and Cowgirls. We drop a tough road game in Cinci.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Bears are currently the worst team in the league and we face them at home with Kam, that's the most obvious win in years. Lions are on a terrible streak as well and in a MNF match at home we'll likely take that one as well. The Bengals game is the tricky one here. They are on a hot streak right now and we face them in Cincinnati. It's a toss up imo. Panthers aren't a 100% win but I still really like our odds against them at the Clink. 49ers might be tough on the road but we'll be the heavy favorite here as well. Cowboys looks like a win right now, without Romo and Dez they don't even have an offense.

So I'm going with either 5-3 or 6-2. Calling 5-3 right now because there is always a possibility for an upset as seen with our week 1 loss against the Rams.

ringless

Reaction score
I went with 6-2.

Because it seems you can't have Seahawks football without some long winning streak thrown in

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1j7ppg94 said:
I'll say 5-3

We beat the Bears, Lions, Digits, Panthers and Cowgirls. We drop a tough road game in Cinci.

:13:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think we win them all. Cincy was a toss up, but with Kam back in the fold and hopefully at full speed by then.. I think we win that one.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Dallas would have been a loss until Romo went out. CIN will be a battle but c'mon: it's Andy Dalton for crissakes!

6-2.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks will be 6-2 which I believe will be, at worst, tied for division lead with Arizona.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":2v0s57qc said:
Cmon no backup QB can expose our defense.

History is not on your side in that statement.

I see 5-3. Carroll teams have been really bad in October. That has been our worst month every year, for whatever reason. And not because our schedule has been tough either. The Seahawks have just played BAD in the 2nd quarter of the year.

So I expect at least 1 loss. I'm choosing to be optimistic so I went with 5-3, but 4-4 is a very real possibility with how the Hawks play in October.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I went with 6-2 it is not going to be easy some games but I think we are going to get non a big winning streak

we will blow out the Bears , the Lions game will be close but we will win know on the road against the Bengals we will win but it will be a overtime win, Panthers we will win by 10 points, 49ers we will kill them, at Cowboys with out Romo will be a tough win but we will win .

Second half of the season

Cardinals we will lose at home but very close , 49ers we will beat , Steelers we will lose at home and we will win out the rest we will be 12-4 win our division .

kearly

Reaction score
The Cincy game might be the toughest of the year.

@SF on a short week will be a challenge. Short weeks favor RBs and running teams, and SF probably has the better running game in that matchup. It might not be a cakewalk.

Hoping for 5-3.