Ticket Owners - NFL Coaches Film

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm logged in online and trying to watch game rewind with coaches film. Which I can get it to load, but can't seem to find any controls to change the camera angle. Only have the on view. Does anyone know how to change that?

Basis4day

Reaction score
I'll check in a moment. Normally for All-22 they show the wide angle like a zoomed out television angle, followed by the same play either facing or behind the QB depending on if we're on O or D.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The word "game" in the URL is causing the player to blocked on my work computer.

On my phone it did what i described. First angle, then second angle. I don't recall ever changing the angle on the fly. There are normally only two.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Barthawk":3r51hhqw said:
when did they send the code for the game pass? i haven't gotten my email yet

Code? Not sure what you mean.

I had Game Rewind and it auto-renewed to gamepass on 8/1. I got an email notification in early July.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":278p45qd said:
Barthawk":278p45qd said:

I had Game Rewind and it auto-renewed to gamepass on 8/1. I got an email notification in early July.

Season ticket holders get it for free from the NFL. Hawks send out a promo code and re-activate through NFL.com.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Barthawk":2ynp9lsj said:
Basis4day":2ynp9lsj said:
Barthawk":2ynp9lsj said:

Season ticket holders get it for free from the NFL. Hawks send out a promo code and re-activate through NFL.com.

Ahh. Gotcha. Not a ST holder here. I'd contact fan services though.

Basis4day

Reaction score
OlyHawkFan":kxjnehjs said:

Hey. So im at home now and checked it. I don't see a way to immediately change angles (and last year don't recall that ever being an option). You can use the side bar to pick individual plays, then they will show both of the two angles.