Getting on the field before a game? Please help.

Rob12

Reaction score
Does anyone know how?

My 12 year old nephew was just diagnosed with cancer. It's treatable, but it's still a hard pill to swallow.

We're taking him to the October 18 game against the Panthers. His birthday is October 17, so we wanted to do something special for him. He's having his next surgery on October 9, and his biggest fear was that he'd miss the Seahawks game with us. The doctor told him he would still be able to go.

Anyone know about field passes? How much do they typically cost?

Thanks in advance.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'd assume you have to contact the Seahawks directly. This is probably something done on a case by case basis and not open to just anyone willing to buy a pass. Hopefully someone may know more, but calling the ticket line would probably get you pointed in the right direction.

Also, not quite a field pass, but they do sell sideline seats and you can see information on that here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/premium-seating/sideline-field-seating[/urltargetblank]

zelter

Reaction score
I just logged on through the Seahawks app - $975 and includes a ticket and pregame sidelines- Pretty steep

mikeak

Reaction score
First of all sorry to hear that for you and anybody. Cancer is @%#*@

I would go through official channels first and see - email the ones above, ask RW on twitter

Separately announced today is the ability to buy this and multiple other gameday experiences. Go into the Seahawks app, click on the menu option then go down to gameday at Centurylink Field then finally select Purchase Experiences

They are doing game by game so only Bears Game Day experiences are out right now. I would expect the Panthers game to come out the week before that game.

Bears for pregame sideline only are out - but they were up there and I believe it was $475 for two people

You can buy bears game ticket with passes for 2 -- $975

seahawk2k

Reaction score
No promises, but I will see if I can call in a favor and get the kid hooked up for free. I'll PM you if successful.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Paul Johns and Connie Cates are in charge of the public outreach.
Try them?

seahawkswin1

Reaction score
Did this for a family friend for a preseason game. I emailed my ticket rep and they were able to donate. Contact your rep if you are a season ticket holder. If not call 888nflhawk press I think #2 like your a ticket holder and it will take you to the reps. Good luck. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your nephew.