FAO you doom and gloomers, remember...

Laloosh

Reaction score
You're not allowed to be happy when the team wins this Sunday. You must be nothing but negative come Sunday night. Wouldn't want to break with tradition.

Before you say "what, we're not allowed to be critical?" Yes, just don't suddenly forget how angry you are after Lockett scores two TDs on a PR Sunday and change your tune.

Cartire

Reaction score
Holy crap. This brings a whole new perspective to the name FAO Swartz

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Wow going out on a limb like that . How bold :sarcasm_on: it's the big bad scary bears this week .
I just love super fans .

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3jr1jmn5 said:
Wow going out on a limb like that . How bold :sarcasm_on: it's the big bad scary bears this week .
I just love super fans .

Yeah, that's it...

Or, I remember all of the "we're done" comments not only from weeks one and two this season but week four, five and six last season.

Then the team goes on a winning streak and suddenly these people are back to "they're so awesome, I knew it all along".

Short version: Maybe people shouldn't blow their load after two games seeing who can scream the loudest that they just knew it, the team is finally going to be terrible.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":sv5msjsl said:
hawkfannj":sv5msjsl said:
I just love super fans .

Yeah, that's it...

Or, I remember all of the "we're done" comments not only from weeks one and two this season but week four, five and six last season.

Then the team goes on a winning streak and suddenly these people are back to "they're so awesome, I knew it all along".

Short version: Maybe people shouldn't blow their load after two games seeing who can scream the loudest that they just knew it, the team is finally going to be terrible.

What? Are you trying to be positive? Shame on you! :les: :sarcasm_off:

And don't forget all the 'super fans' who gave up on the 'Hawks before the NFCCG was finished.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
minormillikin":2cqb5qb8 said:
You're really bringing everyone together with this gem of a thread.

I'm usually a pretty positive poster (correct me if I'm wrong) but this stuff has struck a cord with me. I'd have them all wearing scarlet letters if I could.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":pp1hmg8j said:
minormillikin":pp1hmg8j said:

I'm usually a pretty positive poster (correct me if I'm wrong) but this stuff has struck a cord with me. I'd have them all wearing scarlet letters if I could.

*chord

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Laloosh":7qbcamtf said:
minormillikin":7qbcamtf said:

When we were losing as many games as we were winning, it was fine to discuss the things we were needing to improve on.

But, now that we're at the pinnacle, that no longer goes? I'm sure as hell glad the coaches don't have that same disposition.

Fans are emotional, hell we're Seahawk fans, remember? The craziest, most extreme fans in football. It comes with the territory that frustrations are dealt with on this forum. I'd submit that very few people believe[d] deep down that we are/ were out of the hunt.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OkieHawk":hpbo5n8b said:
Laloosh":hpbo5n8b said:
minormillikin":hpbo5n8b said:

*chord

Bah. Roland take the day off?

This is true, I was not discussing a cord of wood.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1xfm8ual said:
Laloosh":1xfm8ual said:
OkieHawk":1xfm8ual said:

Bah. Roland take the day off?

This is true, I was not discussing a cord of wood.

I just knew that it was eating at your subconscious is all.

I don't have a subconscious. My every thought just falls out of my head and onto my keyboard.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3te831iq said:
OkieHawk":3te831iq said:

I don't have a subconscious. My every thought just falls out of my head and onto my keyboard.

Seeing as how consciousness is in your head, and your keyboard is below that (sub), I am correct.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3morwjws said:
Laloosh":3morwjws said:
OkieHawk":3morwjws said:

Seeing as how consciousness is in your head, and your keyboard is below that (sub), I am correct.

Touche!

Latest posts