Roll Call !! Where will you be watching, eating, & wearing

Reaction score
The wife and I and fam will be in attendance in our normal seats (you can see below) I'll be rocking my Walter Jones jersey with the HOF patch, and my food and beverage of choice will probably be Sprite from the stadium no cap of course(don't judge me) along with the Brisket nachos.

Largent80

Reaction score
In my new home wearing a home Largent80, drinking Sierra Nevada Octoberfest and eating bear sandwiches.

idahohawk

Reaction score
My family made the 350+ mi trek for the WA State Fair, today. Tomorrow we'll be traveling back home. So that means I'll be listening to Raible and Moon and trying not to drive off the road after the 3rd consecutive 3 and out by SEA and the Bears miraculously being up 6-3 at halftime.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Section 133 checking in. Wife in tow for her annual visit to The Clink.
Hey OP, you try out for Blue Thunder this year?

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
At work, unfortunately. However, we've got an 80" screen in the break area, so I've got that going for me.
Wish I could be there. Its gonna be a beautiful day!

Tical21

Reaction score
Grandma's house, Blue 84 Bob Digi, jamaican pulled chicken jerk sandwiches.

skihawk

Reaction score
Section 125. Black Raven trickster IPA in hand. Either a 31, 54, or 52 jersey on.with super bowl hawk hat on, with my gorgeous dime piece lady friend on my side... Most likely talking with every bouncer in the place and putting out the vibe..

Let's go Hawks

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I will be on the oregon coast in camo hoping to tag my elk on the last day of the archery season. The game will be on DVR.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Working Sunday but picked up game pass to avert crisis.

For those of you in attendance, let the fellas know they're home now and it's time to get it this party started!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
skihawk":2i70qnw9 said:
Section 125. Black Raven trickster IPA in hand. Either a 31, 54, or 52 jersey on.with super bowl hawk hat on, with my gorgeous dime piece lady friend on my side... Most likely talking with every bouncer in the place and putting out the vibe..

Let's go Hawks
Great choice, a Lucile would be great as well.

jkitsune

Reaction score
This is the first opening day in several years that I've missed. My wife and I just welcomed our first child, and flying up for just one game wasn't feasible. That said, we placed a couple of die-hards in our seats, and will be watching on our TV with our little 12!

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Front row couch seats in our Western PA living room with 55" tv and surround sond...wearing my 12 home jersey...along with the rest of the "uniform" gear.

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
Best friend's wife has cancer, they go over to Seattle, from the Tri-Cities, every other Sunday for treatment on Monday. Bought them a couple tickets in section 143 for tomorrow's game. Row X seats 12 & 13. If you get a chance, say hi to Nancy.
Giving her my #3 Jersey for the game.

nrayorr

Reaction score
My wife and I will be traveling from Vancouver, WA and will be in our seats in section 339 way up in the rafters wearing our 12's home jerseys. I will have on my SB 48 Champions hat on and my wife will have on her long Seahawks hat. Will have chips, peanuts, jerky, chicken wings and small individual veggie tray with some waters brought from home.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
TzarokHawkFan":3qwy7vxs said:
Best friend's wife has cancer, they go over to Seattle, from the Tri-Cities, every other Sunday for treatment on Monday. Bought them a couple tickets in section 143 for tomorrow's game. Row X seats 12 & 13. If you get a chance, say hi to Nancy.
Giving her my #3 Jersey for the game.
Very cool Tzarok :) Hope your friends have a great time

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Where - Sec 338 Row DD
Eating - Dim Sum from Harbor City
Wearing - Signed 24 Jersey and Jeans

MB12

Reaction score
Where: University of East Anglia, fighting tiredness off
Eating: A fried egg with bacon and potatoes
Wearing: Marshawn Lynch home limited