Jimmy Graham says to write stories you need a source

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
See now, Jimmy missed the opportunity. He should have concluded with something along the lines of "...because of all the media problems lately, I have recently gotten some advice from a team mate of mine. I am just here so I can get paid."
:thirishdrinkers:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The entire sports media industry is becoming more and more a false flag operation. It doesn't matter what's actually happening, as long as these jagoffs give themselves something to talk and write about all week.

A new slate of games will provide a new set of BS articles and round and round it goes.

Seriously, all of this came from one paragraph by Mike Silver saying he thinks Jimmy is frustrated, while noting that no one actually talked to him. SMH at the starving vultures of print, radio, and TV who managed to will that into a week-long "story" to fill pages and air time.

sutz

Reaction score
It's the whole 100% access, all news-all the time mentality. Got keep filling the pages with something. If you got nothing, make something up.

Hey if Jimmy weren't angry about losing, I would be very worried. The rest is apparently crap.

Go Jimmy!

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":3axd3d5i said:
The entire sports media industry is becoming more and more a false flag operation. It doesn't matter what's actually happening, as long as these jagoffs give themselves something to talk and write about all week.

A new slate of games will provide a new set of BS articles and round and round it goes.

Seriously, all of this came from one paragraph by Mike Silver saying he thinks Jimmy is frustrated, while noting that no one actually talked to him. SMH at the starving vultures of print, radio, and TV who managed to will that into a week-long "story" to fill pages and air time.

This is all I notice anymore. I had ESPN running in the background for about 3 hours starting from 1-4. NFL live had the story of Jimmy, then HQ had the story of Jimmy, then Around the Horn and then PTI.

All of them parroting the idea that he was frustrated in Seattle and giving their (worthless) 2 cents on the matter. I realized at that point, everything all 4 shows talked about, was basically retread in each show.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":ehf5p6c5 said:

And don't forget all the over reactionary types on this forum who were willing to propagate those lies, especially those thinking they had ammunition against Bevell. Maybe this will be a lesson to them. :th2thumbs:

Rocket

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":6s1smqt9 said:
Exactly... Note sig, below.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Rocket":22lj1hfw said:
HawkAroundTheClock":22lj1hfw said:
Exactly... Note sig, below.
I like your sig. What is the hearsay rule?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1niicokg said:
HawkAroundTheClock":1niicokg said:

And don't forget all the over reactionary types on this forum who were willing to propagate those lies, especially those thinking they had ammunition against Bevell. Maybe this will be a lesson to them. :th2thumbs:

:34853_doh: This is a Jimmy Graham thread, nothing to do with Bevell at all. Quit turning it into another Bevell pissing match.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3uumf729 said:
Siouxhawk":3uumf729 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3uumf729 said:

:34853_doh: This is a Jimmy Graham thread, nothing to do with Bevell at all. Quit turning it into another Bevell pissing match.
C'mon, it was the infuriation over the supposed mishandling of Jimmy that had all the Bev haters in an uproar. I thought this new information was pertinent to that argument. That is all. Go Hawks!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This crapload of speculation, is why Pete Carroll is fun to watch.
He doesn't let himself get sucked in and absorbed in the make believe journalism world, and in fact, I think he gets a kick out of making some of them look STUPID.
It's never going to stop, because a lot of these yahoos wouldn't even have a job if they didn't pull something out their asses for the starving readers to peruse.
The really good ones though, are working for the Politicians, hell, they know that they're knowingly pushing lies and bullshit, and then after awhile, they forget that it was their own made up story, and start to believe the rumors that they themselves started in the first place. :lol:

Packer Fan

Reaction score
Cartire":6gtmhcqd said:
HawkAroundTheClock":6gtmhcqd said:
I realized at that point, everything all 4 shows talked about, was basically retread in each show.

That's pretty much the case with every topic of the day.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2zsqbkv7 said:
Siouxhawk":2zsqbkv7 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":2zsqbkv7 said:

His agenda is leaking all over the place, innit?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Im sure Graham is pissed if he isn't being utilized AND were losing. Double-suck.

I wonder what Jimmy thinks of Bevell.

AVL

Reaction score
We support those liars by hating them but not ignoring them.

It's not fair, just like life.

Jville

Reaction score
I guess reading preferred tea leaves doesn't necessitate actual sources.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Before everybody jumps on Mike Freeman -- what if he's right and Graham just denied it because what else was he going to say?

Cartire

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":18zhy9n8 said:
Before everybody jumps on Mike Freeman -- what if he's right and Graham just denied it because what else was he going to say?

And that's why these guys can print anything they want. Because "what if..."

Latest posts