Heath Evans says the Seattle Seahawks will finish 9-7

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":30ud7tl2 said:
Predicted losses? Cincinnati Bengals, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... =Facebook_
He really needs to stop drinking the Haterade, even Skip Bayless makes sense 3-4 times a season.

Worst case scenario is that we lose against Cincinnati and maybe Baltimore. We're not losing against Carolina or Minnesota.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
He likely has Arizona sweeping Seattle as well as Ace QB's Andy Dalton, Teddy Bridgewater and Brandon Weeden beating us as well.....good luck with that Heath...!! LOL

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
These pundits say this type of poo to do nothing more than get clicks on their links and get their name in the spotlight. Which, in this case, being in the spotlight would be a first for Heath even after his illustrious career in the NFL.

seahawksny

Reaction score
He still isn't over the beast quake game, or the two beatings since then.
He's like pete prikcso, in denial. Like every other childish troll on Internet that is kept awake at night because of Seattle's success, hoping one day he will wake up and see that day.

When that day comes, and hopefully not this year. They woukd have lived complete lives and all of sports media will see them as the icons they aspire to be.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
He is an idiot but I watched that peice he also said we lose to the cards once . 9-7 could happen . So could 14-2 so put whatever stock you got into that. Maybe he can pick 6 numbers for me .

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Evans' schtick these days is to say something pretty 'out there' and then pat himself on the back if it comes off.

Any bad predictions are swept under the carpet.

Boring 'analysis'.

The Panthers prediction is a real hoot. They've been good for a Seahawks win, home or away, every year in the Russell Wilson era.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As time goes on Evans is starting to remind us of Pete Prisco, the hate is strong in both these guys and his opinions are seemingly reflective of too many blows to the head during his mostly undistinguished career. Prisco is just a pure AZZ hat.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
9-7 isn't like an off prediction especially with this start. However to say they beat the steelers and not the Panthers or vikings appears off. Brown is the type of WR 5hat will give our defense fits.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Baltimore ain't beatin' our team if they keep playing the way they are right now. Cincy is another story.
Evans is a hater, pure and simple. Embrace the hate folks. Means our team is relevant.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2gnf2rzr said:
KitsapGuy":2gnf2rzr said:
Predicted losses? Cincinnati Bengals, Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0a ... =Facebook_

Unless Heath adds two more losses in that amazing prognosis of his, that's only five losses. If so, Heath may not be quite the mathematician he thinks he is.

Seahawks already had 2 losses when Heath made the prediction. With that said, Heath is a moron. He's holding a grudge because the Seahawks cut him.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
I'm just surprised the people here still give a rip at anything that flies out of Heath Evans' mouth.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Heath Evans is proof of what 1 too many concussions will do. Nice of them to give him a job, I guess.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
pmedic920":2gmi2n44 said:
He's FOS.
Only talks good bout the Hawks when it benefits him.

I was going to say I thought he was over the hatred. Last season he spoke highly of us all the time. As for game predicting, I'm gonna do what I did to get through last season. One game at a time.