Shades of Tampa Bay 2 years ago

seahawksny

Reaction score
We all watched in astonishment two seasons ago Seattle going down 21 nothing only to come back and win in overtime on our home turf against a winless Tampa Bay team.

does anybody have the feeling that I have today? Where the game could be very similar and we will have to come back after we finally wake up in the 4th quarter?

IE, win ugly and wonder, when will this team show up?

Cartire

Reaction score
seahawksny":1giv1e7c said:
We all watched in astonishment two seasons ago Seattle going down 21 nothing only to come back and win in overtime on our home turf against a winless Tampa Bay team.

does anybody have the feeling that I have today? Where the game could be very similar and we will have to come back after we finally wake up in the 4th quarter?

Weeeellllllll Now I Do. :180670:

Crap. I was happy, why did you write this?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Cartire":21jz7e1g said:
seahawksny":21jz7e1g said:

Weeeellllllll Now I Do. :180670:

Crap. I was happy, why did you write this?

I apologize. Im optimistic we win, I just know this team too well. We all do. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a nail biter

hawkfannj

Reaction score
If we got to come back in this game or struggle against that Defense ill just flip the freak out.
I better see great thing from this offense today . If not today then when

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Nah. If they were like, 7-1, and rollin' I could see the possibility of the "trap" game or some kind of letdown. But at 0-2 and it being the home opener? No way. These dudes are beyond hungry -- they're starving. And they're going to eat.

Blaze

Reaction score
I know that feeling , I've had it before as a Hawk fan, however with this game I have a gut feeling that we 12's are going to be treated to a serious Beatdown

Chapow

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":1freycey said:
Nah. If they were like, 7-1, and rollin' I could see the possibility of the "trap" game or some kind of letdown. But at 0-2 and it being the home opener? No way. These dudes are beyond hungry -- they're starving. And they're going to eat.

This.

I'm confident every single player and member of the coaching staff is well aware of how important this game is when we haven't even won a game yet this season.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
This is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. These guys are about to wake up. Think back to the 3 games at the end of 2012...that's what it's going to be like.

On a side note, I think there will be a somewhat lukewarm reception to Kam, but once he lays the wood and gives his signature fist pound into his hand (which I think is one of the coolest single player celebrations) all will be forgiven and the team will really be on track.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
IMO today will be Seattle's most comprehensive home victory since Jacksonville in 2013.

grizbob

Reaction score
If it's less than a 10 point victory this place will be a pack of snarling dogs and I will be not here :roll:

peppersjap

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":3kop6khv said:
This is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. These guys are about to wake up. Think back to the 3 games at the end of 2012...that's what it's going to be like.

On a side note, I think there will be a somewhat lukewarm reception to Kam, but once he lays the wood and gives his signature fist pound into his hand (which I think is one of the coolest single player celebrations) all will be forgiven and the team will really be on track.
Definitely wrong about the Kam reception, he got the best. He was definitely forgiven. I was surprised that they took that chance though and introduced the Defense. I didn't see anyone react negatively at the game.