What I think I know

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I think we are a better team than 0-2 but you are what your record is just ask the 18-1 pats . in this everyone gets a trophy culture it's hard to get on a team negativity for not performing it seems.
I think we will win this game
I think RW will force the ball to JG and throw 2 picks
I think our Defense will step it up big time today . Don't want to see the rebirth of Dan Marino here today
I think our OC will get the blame win or lose
I think the 12s will be rocking today
I think this is a must win game
I think that long time Seahawks fans must embrace that your team is in the national spotlight and that brings bandwagon fans that's how all the teams started with their fan base .Super Bowls do that to you. I welcome all of them keeps the jersey sales up and US In the National spotlight that we've yarn for years and years and years remembered I think we wanted respect
I think that overly positive and overly negative fans should be treated well like frickin FANS duh. We all want the same thing some have different ways of coping but it all leads to the same . Not even the negative fans want the Hawks to lose so keep that in mind .
I think this season will test a lot of players coaches and fans lets get thru this together
And I know we are the best fan base in the NFL
Go Hawks