Boo-birds are out at CenturyLink

rideaducati

Reaction score
Russell is holding the ball toooooooooooooooooooooo damn long. Tarvarisjacksonitis

Joey13091

Reaction score
I don't like marshawn's body language at all. I've noticed it the first 2 games as well.

WilliamCooper

Reaction score
Joey13091":x73tn02m said:
I don't like marshawn's body language at all. I've noticed it the first 2 games as well.

Because he's protesting. It's that simple. He practicing a hold-in for Kam.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Remember in preseason when the offense was having all these problems and everyone assured us that it didn't matter because 'preseason doesn't matter'?

(Even though the issue was 1s vs 1s?)

Well, now the issues in preseason are problems in the regular season too.

Part of this is our QB spending too much time on award shows and doing interviews instead of working on his game, he clearly regressed, but most of this is gutting our OL and expecting the same results that we had with a good line.

The problem is that our defense isn't good enough to bail us out of the offensive struggles like it did before.

Anthony!

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":bd4me0gs said:
Remember in preseason when the offense was having all these problems and everyone assured us that it didn't matter because 'preseason doesn't matter'?

Part of this is our QB spending too much time on award shows and doing interviews instead of working on his game, he clearly regressed, but most of this is gutting our OL and expecting the same results that we had with a good line.

The problem is that our defense isn't good enough to bail us out of the offensive struggles like it did before.

2nd worst post of the month

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":eyvzl670 said:
TwistedHusky":eyvzl670 said:

No matter what you always defend RW even if he deserves some of the blame. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Anthony!

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3bc38ikj said:
Anthony!":3bc38ikj said:
TwistedHusky":3bc38ikj said:

No matter what you always defend RW even if he deserves some of the blame. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

when u make statements that are obviously wrong I will say what want. FYI that was as much about you defensive comment as Wilson. 100+ qb rating, a shut out enough said

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":e8u1x43k said:
Seattle did win the game but the future does not look promising

How?

I mean I get you enjoy being morose on here... but explain how a team of mostly young superstars isn't "promising"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1uhdddi4 said:

Shut Out, Shut Up.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":isom7d1x said:
And no matter what, you always try pinning the blame on RW for inept Protection, bad play calls, and dropped passes, + any other negative shit you can dream up :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1wcn22f6 said:

We have a few greenhorns that have ZERO continuity, and you're expecting them to come together from the get-go?
And you are also yelling into the wind with the "Our Defense Isn't Good Enough" crap to boot.
A close OT loss to the Rams, and a loss to Aaron Rodgers IN GREEN BAY???
You should call yourself 'The NET Cynic', because it fits.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I think what people including my self is mad at it is taking a half of football for the hawks to get going , If we do that against Arizona or The Bengals, we are in trouble that has to change.