Points Allowed

Threedee

Reaction score
Today's game lowered our average points allowed to 20 ⅓. There will be subsequent opportunities when we face back-up QBs Brandon Weedon and possibly Michael Vick. Also, Stafford has looked abysmal through two weeks, and we get him at home next week. We will also host Cleveland later on.

Throw in two games against Santa Clara, and I'm optimistic we can get it down to 2012-2014 levels again, which would break the streak of the Purple People Eaters.

Erebus

Reaction score
With the current status of our upcoming QBs, it looks like the Cardinals and Bengals have the best offenses on our schedule. And neither are perennial offensive powerhouses.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I found myself last year thinking how much our 2014 defense was so beneath 2013 defense. Next thing I noticed we #1 again. I have faith we can do that this year as well. If we don't, I'm ok with just winning the Super Bowl.

marko358

Reaction score
Erebus":2vw1smzt said:
With the current status of our upcoming QBs, it looks like the Cardinals and Bengals have the best offenses on our schedule. And neither are perennial offensive powerhouses.

The Cardinal offense is pretty good with a healthy Palmer. He was throwing TDs left and right against the Bears last week. We managed one in our own house.