GIF/Video Highlight Thread

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Still don't know why Sherman cut it back into the field, he only had the kicker to beat and a blocker in front of him. probably would have been 6

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
How was Rawls getting his helmet ripped of by 96 not a foul? That was a joke. Rawls and that guy were going at it all day, and Rawls was more than holding his own against a much bigger guy, it was kind of funny.

I also love seeing Colman smash someone. It's nice to see a fullback leading the way, they might want to run a few more of those plays once in a while.

sutz

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawk":3fwe7c8h said:
How was Rawls getting his helmet ripped of by 96 not a foul? That was a joke. Rawls and that guy were going at it all day, and Rawls was more than holding his own against a much bigger guy, it was kind of funny.

I also love seeing Colman smash someone. It's nice to see a fullback leading the way, they might want to run a few more of those plays once in a while.
Nothing like a good FB to make LBs respect your running game. :mrgreen:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":1ee1iexo said:
GentleNarrowEyas.gif

(love the little jump cut as the defender pushes the blocker back, finds a crease and accelerates. Also cuts back inside to stay clear of the sidelines to keep the clock running, then lowers head/shoulder to initiate contact. All incredibly necessary skills in the Hawks running scheme)

That Tukuafu block . . . LOL.

Love that guy.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawknation2015":fwzz1szp said:
FlyHawksFly":fwzz1szp said:
GentleNarrowEyas.gif

(love the little jump cut as the defender pushes the blocker back, finds a crease and accelerates. Also cuts back inside to stay clear of the sidelines to keep the clock running, then lowers head/shoulder to initiate contact. All incredibly necessary skills in the Hawks running scheme)

Love that guy.

Yea I was going to give Tukuafu some props on that as well. He just erased that guy on that block.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Hawks46":24v009rk said:
hawknation2015":24v009rk said:
FlyHawksFly":24v009rk said:
GentleNarrowEyas.gif

Love that guy.

Yea I was going to give Tukuafu some props on that as well. He just erased that guy on that block.

Okung road that LB like he was on roller skates.

DHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":yr6s1q46 said:
Hawks46":yr6s1q46 said:
hawknation2015":yr6s1q46 said:
FlyHawksFly":yr6s1q46 said:
GentleNarrowEyas.gif

Love that guy.

Okung road that LB like he was on roller skates.

Not only that, but he then finished off the run by rolling over number 96. Probably saw Rawls and 96 get into it a bit and figured he'd put his 2 cents in!

Exittium

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2jyjhqou said:
Rawls getting his helmet ripped off:
TerribleIdleIcefish.gif

...and getting fired up over it:

That one reminds me of a beast run, when rawls hits the pile it moved forward with him. :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

PS u can clearly see 96 ripping and throwing the helmet back, should have been some sort of penatly, either a personal foul or faskmask (if it was used to rip the helm off)

Skottt

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":2bjnvux9 said:
Was the Lynch stiff arm on Tracy Porter...again?

I was hoping you were correct, but I found another angle of that play and it's #24 Alan Ball.

Would've been awesome if it was Porter again. :D