40th anniversary patches on the jerseys?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I saw Alexander and Largent wearing jerseys with a 40th patch. I know inception was '76 but why their jerseys and not the rest of the current team?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I think they picked the 40 years player list this year. It's not like someone on this years team will make it, so it's announced early?

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":jnuvioqv said:
I think they picked the 40 years player list this year. It's not like someone on this years team will make it, so it's announced early?

According to seahawks.com, this year (2015) is the 40th year of the Hawks. I know for the 10th and 25th year they wore commemorative patches on the player jerseys. Other NFL teams have also worn 40th anniversary jerseys when their franchise hit that mark. Don't know why Seattle didn't.

But for what it's worth, I'd gladly trade a 40th anniversary patch for a Super Bowl 50 patch on those jerseys. :D

Team Patera

Reaction score
Greenhell":j7sovha5 said:
ZorntoLargent":j7sovha5 said:

According to seahawks.com, this year (2015) is the 40th year of the Hawks. I know for the 10th and 25th year they wore commemorative patches on the player jerseys. Other NFL teams have also worn 40th anniversary jerseys when their franchise hit that mark. Don't know why Seattle didn't.

But for what it's worth, I'd gladly trade a 40th anniversary patch for a Super Bowl 50 patch on those jerseys. :D
Me too.

Latest posts