Greater is Coming

Ozzy

Reaction score
Loved it, thanks for sharing.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Yeah I pretty much watched this every other day in the off season.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
If you don't get chills watching that then you need to check yourself for a pulse.

RW92

Reaction score
At the age of 56, it makes me want to lace them up again. Not! But it's a thought. :D

HawkFreak

Reaction score
YES!!
Redemption is coming.
One game at a time.
Go Hawks!

Boiler

Reaction score
My son has a poster with that image on his wall in his room, which seemed kind of inappropriate during the holdout, but became spot-on when Kam reported last week.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Mojambo":21a39j5l said:
NJSeaHawk":21a39j5l said:
SeahawksFanForever":21a39j5l said:
Holy shit! I felt that video.

I like that pic!

I know people are down on Lockette, but he is a REALLY terrific downfield blocker.

That's why the Seahawks have let other players go, and kept him in the mix.
It's lazy thinking to sluff off blame on a player for one bad play, or even an epic failed play call.
I'd seen this video before, and was just as pumped seeing it this time around.
The Patriots have a lot of classless players, fans and Coaches, who were damned lucky to have won that game.
In the waning moments, and right up until Butler swooped in, Brady and Billicheat had defeated looks on they're faces, but because they knew that they had just lucked out a win, it didn't take them long to put the 'Smug Look' back on their faces.
Were the Seahawks Secondary at even 90% health, this would have been another sound defeat for the Patsies ,and they know it.
Pete Carroll and the other Coaching staff haven't all the sudden, stopped knowing how to win...Greater is indeed coming.
There's a bunch of slow minded Sports Writers that have quit on the Seahawks, and to that, I say GOOD, because Pete and his players, feed off all the negative. GO HAWKS!!!

LegendKiller

Reaction score
The pats are trash. Watching that video makes me so angry that a classless, cheating organization like the Patriots won the Superbowl and then you have that idiot Edelman (and Blount) talk trash on our team. I hope we show the NFL and the rest of the world on MNF that just because we started 0-2 doesn't mean we aren't going to back to the Superbowl. I for one WISH that we play the patriots again in Superbowl 50 to get our revenge.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's gonna be hard to get back to the super bowl

No video can erase the feeling of that night. Heartbreak, confusion, frustration, etc. the good news is it can't get any worse than that

Go Hawks. I hope you hold up the Lombardi again soon....