Who Else Has Been Looking Ahead To Wk5 @ Cinci?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I know the team and the players aren't. But as a fan, I've been looking ahead to the Cincinnati game since we lost to the Packers in week 2.

It was pretty obvious we were going to whoop the Bears, and the same will likely happen against the Lions.

The true test will be next week in the jungle. I would guess that game will be close to a Pick'Em in Vegas.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Can't. Don't. Won't.

Too many unsettled issues with a team that's still attempting to gel. Just glad they get two home games in a row to try and get their s**t together.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Going to the game. My friend in the area is going to the Ohio state game and the cincy game with his brother that is flying in. That makes at least 5 Seahawk Fans going to the game.
Go Hawks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I am genuinely looking forward to watching this game. I think this game is a legit must win game as the Bengals are a legit contender.

I expected a L at GB but this game to me is a make up for the L at St.L.

I expect this game to be as tough a heck but am hopeful the team will rise up and make a statement.l

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3dj2w5fx said:
I know 6-2 Seahawkshe team and the players aren't. But as a fan, I've been looking ahead to the Cincinnati game since we lost to the Packers in week 2.

It was pretty obvious we were going to whoop the Bears, and the same will likely happen against the Lions.

The true test will be next week in the jungle. I would guess that game will be close to a Pick'Em in Vegas.
It's practically our season and definitely our chance to win the division unless Arizona literally implodes and goes at least 3-5 in the back half(could happen but I wouldn't count on it).

With that said I expect a showdown in The Clink with the 8-0 Cardinals versus the 6-2 Seahawks. Cincinnati is tough at home and it looks like Dalton is better but so is Wilson and with Lynch out it will force Pete to stop hamstringing him.

This isn't Lynch's team anymore it's Wilson's and it's about time we get to it and let him do his thing. You don't pay a dude 22M a year to be Alex Smith unless you like the position the Kansas City Chiefs are in?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":4wv3y0d6 said:
Hawk-Lock":4wv3y0d6 said:
I know 6-2 Seahawkshe team and the players aren't. But as a fan, I've been looking ahead to the Cincinnati game since we lost to the Packers in week 2.

It's practically our season and definitely our chance to win the division unless Arizona literally implodes and goes at least 3-5 in the back half(could happen but I wouldn't count on it).

With that said I expect a showdown in The Clink with the 8-0 Cardinals versus the 6-2 Seahawks. Cincinnati is tough at home and it looks like Dalton is better but so is Wilson and with Lynch out it will force Pete to stop hamstringing him.

This isn't Lynch's team anymore it's Wilson's and it's about time we get to it and let him do his thing. You don't pay a dude 22M a year to be Alex Smith unless you like the position the Kansas City Chiefs are in?

I'm working out hard for this week's game. 1-0 Baby.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
No. Definitely not looking past Detroit. This Lions team is capable of beating us at home. I'm not saying they will but this is the NFL. It's any given Sunday brother.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1sgut853 said:
Hawk-Lock":1sgut853 said:

It's not a must-win by any means. Last year we started 3-3. This would be a big win for home-field in the NFC though. But I still think we can win the division if we start 2-3 and the Cards move to 5-0. Just look at the Cards upcoming schedule, it gets real tough after week 5:

@Detroit
@Pittsburgh
vs Baltimore
@ Cleveland
BYE
@ Seattle
vs Cincinnati
@San Francisco
@ St Louis

6 of their next 8 games are on the road. 3 of those road games will be on the east coast (west coast team playing a 10am game). AZ gets a bit of a break with Big Ben being out, but Pitt is still a good team. After the bye week, those 4 games are brutal: 3 divisonal road games plus a home game against a good Bengals team. I know SF and STL hasn't looked good this year, but everyone knows road games in the division aren't easy. I think they go 3-5 on this 8 game stint.

dopeboy206":1sgut853 said:
No. Definitely not looking past Detroit. This Lions team is capable of beating us at home. I'm not saying they will but this is the NFL. It's any given Sunday brother.

I love the attitude, but c'mon......I'd give the Lions maybe a 5% chance of beating us. Most other teams I'd give a chance at stealing one at home, but we are talking about Matthew Stafford who has been historically bad on the road. The Lions simply can't run the ball, I'd love to see how theStafford does dropping back to pass 40+ times behind that awful Oline in the CLink. I personally think this game sets up for a blowout.

Cartire

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1qgxb6in said:
Hawk-Lock":1qgxb6in said:

Remember when AZ started out 4-0 with Kolb? I'm hardly going to call a team a lock at this juncture. I'll start worrying more about locks around week 12.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I think we all can agree the Lions are better than the Bears. I think we all can also agree that if the Hawks play against the Lions like they did in the first half against the Bears. The Hawks will lose this game. I can see why you're looking ahead with the assumption of 2-2, the Hawks standing 3-2 with a win against a quality opponent on the road will definitely make a statement. But if the Hawks don't win this upcoming game in strong fashion, travelling 1-3 to Cincy definitely not going to have me very confident in this Hawks season.

If the Hawks go 1-3 this week, outside of help from the Cards. Kiss the division good bye. Go 1-3 this week, strong chance the Hawks go 1-4 the following week, kiss the playoffs good bye. Im hoping for good things Monday Night.

Cartire

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1ppq5il5 said:
I think we all can also agree that if the Hawks play against the Lions like they did in the first half against the Bears. The Hawks will lose this game.

I can not agree with that.

Most Seahawks games, we play crappy in the first half and still win. We can easily have a trademark Seahawk first half and still win this game.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the Cincy game. They're at their best this time of year, typically.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
nanomoz":2g6rbr7i said:
I'm really looking forward to the Cincy game. They're at their best this time of year, typically.

It will be a great measuring stick for how good this team is.

To be quite honest, I can't look at games at the Clink as a good way to measure this team. Our home-field advantage is just too good. Personally, I'd feel more comfortable playing a top 3 team at home than say a 9 win team on the road.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cartire":3r7aj8xl said:
MizzouHawkGal":3r7aj8xl said:
Hawk-Lock":3r7aj8xl said:

Remember when AZ started out 4-0 with Kolb? I'm hardly going to call a team a lock at this juncture. I'll start worrying more about locks around week 12.

2012 Cards..NEVER FORGET

4-0..we are so good and awesome guys
5-11...AND....its gone

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ZagHawk":fjxvsy5s said:
I think we all can agree the Lions are better than the Bears. I think we all can also agree that if the Hawks play against the Lions like they did in the first half against the Bears. The Hawks will lose this game. I can see why you're looking ahead with the assumption of 2-2, the Hawks standing 3-2 with a win against a quality opponent on the road will definitely make a statement. But if the Hawks don't win this upcoming game in strong fashion, travelling 1-3 to Cincy definitely not going to have me very confident in this Hawks season.

If the Hawks go 1-3 this week, outside of help from the Cards. Kiss the division good bye. Go 1-3 this week, strong chance the Hawks go 1-4 the following week, kiss the playoffs good bye. Im hoping for good things Monday Night.

If the Vikings can manhandle the lions offense I would hope the Seahawks can do the same. Same type of strategy. Pound the ball with RB, RW game manager, and let the D get after Stafford

All Bridgewater had to do was go 14/18 153 yards and 1TD along with some rushing yards and another TD. I think Wilson is capable of that

Lions run game got absolutely crushed too. Had 16 carries for 38 yards. For the SEASON the Lions have 51 carries for 135 yards 2.6 avg with 1 fumble lost and 2TD. They are literally the worst team in the entire NFL in rushing. Denver is second to last with 171 yards

Wilson by himself has more rushing yards. Heck Wilson is our leading rusher

Skookum

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see what happens this week first. If we end up stomping the Lions like the Bears, I'll be feeling better about the Cincinnati game. Still worried about our offense. :?

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2izitohu said:
Going to the game. My friend in the area is going to the Ohio state game and the cincy game with his brother that is flying in. That makes at least 5 Seahawk Fans going to the game.
Go Hawks.

I'll be there too! So, obviously I'm looking forward to the game! :0190l:

Vetamur

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2fmk7st9 said:
Dalton is still Dalton.

I want to think so too, but so far this year he seems to have taken a step forward.

Latest posts