Its time to panic on the offensive line....

leto69

Reaction score
6 sacks tonight for the Lions on a game that our line was too be doing all the damage. They had 4 on the year in the first three games... Worst line EVER and there is no more denying it. This will not get better before Russell is seriously injured.

FanSince82

Reaction score
This is unacceptable but will be allowed to continue. That's Pete's MO.

davidonmi

Reaction score
The run blocking was also putrid for most of the game

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Just a terrible game for the offense in general, they are holding this team back.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1lhv3seq said:
Just a terrible game for the offense in general, they are holding this team back.

No. Offense was decent but the OL was killing drives.

RW92

Reaction score
FanSince82":14zzm93w said:
This is unacceptable but will be allowed to continue. That's Pete's MO.

Our offensive line is abysmal. I don't know what can be done to help improve them.

Pete better improve this situation and quick. Maybe try the next man in the rotation. Can't get any worse.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Changes have to be made this offseason. Unfortunately, we're stuck with this heaping pile of poo for the rest of the season. Hope RW survives.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think we need to look at what else we have at LG.

I won't put all our woes on Britt, but he's a negative and we can't really make a change at C or RT. LG may or may not be an upgradable spot.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Wilson is also to blame for these sacks. A lot of our pressure came from the outside. A lot of corner blitz's and linebackers running towards Wilson freely. Wilson has to recognize this, and Bevell needs to call plays that have more check-down options. I noticed many of our plays didn't really have an outlet for Wilson to throw the ball to. Nobody is blameless for these sacks and pressures.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":37sxbfj7 said:
Wilson is also to blame for these sacks. A lot of our pressure came from the outside. A lot of corner blitz's and linebackers running towards Wilson freely. Wilson has to recognize this, and Bevell needs to call plays that have more check-down options. I noticed many of our plays didn't really have an outlet for Wilson to throw the ball to. Nobody is blameless for these sacks and pressures.

Yep. That's on Bevell and Wilson. Still.

Even so, I'm about done with Britt after tonight, at the very least.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it should be open competition this week between Britt and Glowinski.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Tom Cable sucks....enough said. I still can't believe Jeanpierre and Lewis got beat out by Nowak. Then there is Bailey who can't beat out Britt. The line is in sad shape.

Greenhell

Reaction score
This.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444100518303.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444100518303.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,292

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":kdb86674 said:
Spin Doctor":kdb86674 said:

Yep. That's on Bevell and Wilson. Still.

Even so, I'm about done with Britt after tonight, at the very least.
Britt looked tonight, whenever there was inside pressure, it was usually on Britt. There were a couple of plays that he got schooled on very bad. Runblocking he was terrible as well.

Fade

Reaction score
Britt is only playing because he was a 2nd round pick. He has been one of the worst O-Lineman in the NFL his entire short career. That said the whole line is a dumpster fire.