Find someone that can snap the ball properly

davidonmi

Reaction score
I counted at least 5 bad snaps, 1 cost us a fumble. If Nowak can't do it someone else can

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
How hard is it to snap a ball?

I'm not trying to be smart, I'm actually just curious.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There are 2 OL conversion projects on the starting line and 3 average blockers. Thus the subpar line. The line better improve or the Seahawks are the 3rd best team in NFC West. Today's game is the reason I hate relying on OL projects. Cable's part of this problem. His line has looked pathetic all season. No sign of improvement. Now you have Wilson fumbling because he has defenders in his face at the time of the snap.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Nowak hasn't progressed; in fact I might venture to say he's regressed. LJP and Pat Lewis were both so much better... I'm pretty pissed they refuse to make a change.

bandiger

Reaction score
lukerguy":1jw9w2nn said:
Nowak hasn't progressed; in fact I might venture to say he's regressed. LJP and Pat Lewis were both so much better... I'm pretty pissed they refuse to make a change.

They make changes on defense quick but don't do shit about the Oline's mistake. I've about had it with Cable, this game is the tipping point.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Nowak can be blamed for at least 3 very negative plays.

-One was the first fumble. Bad snap, led WIlson to not be able to read the play well enough.
-One was a penalty on a + play.
- The other was the errant snap Wilson had to take a loss of 12 on.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Lewis needs to get the start in Cinci and Britt needs top be put on the practice squad.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
How come Britt is sucking so badly, I thought he would be a much better guard, and he kinda stinks-is he to tall?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I love Pete. That said...

It was hubris to think they could spend zero draft capital and replace a good player. Nowak may develop into a very good player. It still doesn't change the fact that they got rid a good player and tried to replace him with projects.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He also had at least two off sides penalties. For a center that's technically a bad snap as well.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Scottemojo":20wxqxdu said:
I love Pete. That said...

It was hubris to think they could spend zero draft capital and replace a good player. Nowak may develop into a very good player. It still doesn't change the fact that they got rid a good player and tried to replace him with projects.
Hubris. I agree. Nowak is a disaster, and while I respect the notion that he may become a viable Center someday, he currently has no business being on the field. This is on Pete.