2-2

jkitsune

Reaction score
Thank goodness that each win counts the same. Another week to try to work on things. But man, did it look sloppy.

What's ironic is that yardage-wise, I think the 'Hawks did better than their usual. Russell did well passing and running. But between the sacks and the fumbles, the overall effort was significantly worse.

The Outfield

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3w4lrcq3 said:
Oline is a much bigger issue than what coaches make it to be.

I'm sure the coaches know. But they're not going to come off like that publicly for a variety of reasons

OP
OP
SeahawksFanForever

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
The Outfield":2iso2wbz said:
SeahawksFanForever":2iso2wbz said:
Oline is a much bigger issue than what coaches make it to be.

I'm sure the coaches know. But they're not going to come off like that publicly for a variety of reasons

Yup! A lot of people are going to criticize Wilson by bringing up the turnovers but when you put up 20 for 26 for 287 yards behind this OL, you're a really damn good player

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Every week is a new one with this team and after losing a couple of heartbreak games with late leads on the road the resiliency of the defense puts the Hawks back on track. This is still a 12-4 team with the constant injection of youth on a learning curve. Better days ahead.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1e644udy said:
Every week is a new one with this team and after losing a couple of heartbreak games with late leads on the road the resiliency of the defense puts the Hawks back on track. This is still a 12-4 team with the constant injection of youth on a learning curve. Better days ahead.

This.

As long as Wilson doesn't get concussed, or worse, because of those youth on a learning curve. :)

Polaris

Reaction score
Not only that, but this last Sunday came up almost all Seahawks. What's important to me is that the Cardinals have been shown to be mortal and we only trail them by a game....and we get to play them twice.

Of course Cincy in Cincy is no joke......