Pissed off after a win?

montanahawkfan

Reaction score
I can't belive how p.o.'d I am after this win. After reading Cable's love sonnet for his o-line, I can't believe how BAD the o-line looked. The Hawks did not look like they could stop a high school d-line tonight. Cable ought to be ashamed to call himself an o-line coach and evaluator of o-line talent. If I was Carroll and Schneider, I'd be searching the wires.

Smellyman

Reaction score
With how bad the oline is I am extremely happy with the win.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
montanahawkfan":1px1fvav said:
I can't belive how p.o.'d I am after this win. After reading Cable's love sonnet for his o-line, I can't believe how BAD the o-line looked. The Hawks did not look like they could stop a high school d-line tonight. Cable ought to be ashamed to call himself an o-line coach and evaluator of o-line talent. If I was Carroll and Schneider, I'd be searching the wires.

Never been angry after a win before myself.

Considering our o-liine has been terrible for over three straight years, you must be angry often.

justafan

Reaction score
I have no problem seeing them win games like this.Our Oline got beat,Wilson made mistakes he never makes and we still won.
This D is good enough to keep us in every ball game until the O starts getting better.

Winning a game when they played this bad makes me more optimistic.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This is a new kind of terrible on the olines part. Before it was horrendous. Now we have a new definition of ineptitude.

This oline is much, MUCH worse than the oline Holmgren got stuck with when the entire line went down with injuries. Worst oline in Seattle history playing out there today.

Seafan

Reaction score
Hawks survived a game without Lynch and with 3 ridiculous turnovers. I'm only pissed at RW and I can get over it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3ufp4qe0 said:
This is a new kind of terrible on the olines part. Before it was horrendous. Now we have a new definition of ineptitude.

This oline is much, MUCH worse than the oline Holmgren got stuck with when the entire line went down with injuries. Worst oline in Seattle history playing out there today.

Rawls had huge holes at times in the second half and when Wilson threw ball on his 3 step drop like 99% of QB's do in this league he had time.

The oline is bad, the run blocking in the first half was atrocious and RW bailed them out at times, but there are other factors at play that make this mantra a bit extreme.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
happy they won just not how close it was...should have been over at halftime. the offence is way out of sync....a true test vs cincy next week....and i am afraid...

rastahawk

Reaction score
I usually try to look at the positives after each win but man I don't know why I am so ticked off with this win. I could've passed this off as a gritty defensive win but now with the whole fiasco of the ball tap in the end just ruined it completely. Now we have to hear everyone go on about how we're part of some grand conspiracy.

FACT OF THE MATTER IS DETROIT HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THIS GAME!

marko358

Reaction score
Is there a worse offensive line in football right now? I'm honestly asking.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
marko358":z96xj9ce said:
how about in history....trying to think its time to look at some cfl'ers...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
marko358":1cl5wzw7 said:

Hard to tell.

There arent any other QB's who play with RW's style.

His magic is beautiful. But I could count on one hand the number of times he threw the ball on his drop.

Its a two headed monster right now. The online can sustain blocks and RW holds it WAY too long. Not a good combo.

Seafan

Reaction score
montanahawkfan":36h2dri8 said:

Don't think that will happen.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":fzqrq72e said:
happy they won just not how close it was...should have been over at halftime. the offence is way out of sync....a true test vs cincy next week....and i am afraid...

:13:

blue 22

Reaction score
Yeah I am pissed because I know we aint gonna beat anybody notable if we continue to play the way we do. not looking good my friends.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I don't know how you could be happy after watching this game other than the fact that the team won.

Lots of problems and I think theres a good chance we lose to the Bengals next week.

O9inf5

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We had some really bad OLs those years we were 2-14 and the Rick Mirer years (sigh) were pretty awful. I would say I saw a few worse OLs during that time. I don't agree this is historically some of the worst play just by the OL - but it is in the bad to very bad category.

I have pretty much stopped watching the offense in the first half now. Wasn't at this game, but I am imagine if I am at the game I will use that time for snack line or something.

I just keep the TV on and if the defense comes back on the field I come back and watch. But right now with no Lynch, and the firm understanding that 75% of the scoring possessions will just be a FG anyway - backed up by some really bad football...no way.

So I got a lot more done in this game than normal and with lower expectations I am not really as bothered by a pretty poor showing by the offense. I did get to see a couple of great plays by Wilson shaking off some tackles and then throwing to what always seemed to be Kearse streaking down the field, and a few good plays by Matthews but pretty much just watch the defense now.

Maybe that is how the Baltimore fans did it when they fielded that great Ravens team?

The defense played amazing, I am hoping that a product of a defense starting to gel and not just 2 really bad teams one after the other....fingers crossed.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
blue 22":16vku8w5 said:
Yeah I am pissed because I know we aint gonna beat anybody notable if we continue to play the way we do. not looking good my friends.

hahaha lol.

I love Seattle fans sometimes.