Lions strategy could help us next week if...

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Bevell takes advantage of the bengals blitz. The Lions had success all night blitzing from the edge. Bevel needs hot routes built into every pass play, and good ones. I guarantee They are going to try the same thing, and the only way to stop it is to make them pay for it. Willson and Graham are perfect for this. Stay underneath and use their bodies to block out the second level and make the catch. Block the edge rusher for a second, move beyond him on a quick slant uncovered. The quick block gives wilson an extra second to make the throw.

But will Bevell do it?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
johnnyfever":9vhrr50s said:
Bevell takes advantage of the bengals blitz. The Lions had success all night blitzing from the edge. Bevel needs hot routes built into every pass play, and good ones. I guarantee They are going to try the same thing, and the only way to stop it is to make them pay for it. Willson and Graham are perfect for this. Stay underneath and use their bodies to block out the second level and make the catch. Block the edge rusher for a second, move beyond him on a quick slant uncovered. The quick block gives wilson an extra second to make the throw.

But will Bevell do it?

Bubble screens?

gcolby

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2bq2nqqr said:

But will Bevell do it?

Why oh why is not doing this already ?!?!?....or RW just missing the reads ????

Mojambo

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":wig5jzhs said:
Some jet sweeps will make them pay.

I'd actually like to see some jet sweeps for Lockett.