Offense or Defense for All 22 this week?

Which side of the ball do you want to see all 22 film on?

• Defense

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Offense

Votes: 46 92.0%

• Total voters

Laloosh

Reaction score
Not sure how many people even have interest in it but thought I'd let you all decide whether I do offense or defense for the all 22 this week.

Pretty time consuming so if nobody reads them, a lack of votes will help to determine if I should even do it.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Laloosh":1vipuwak said:
Not sure how many people even have interest in it but thought I'd let you all decide whether I do offense or defense for the all 22 this week.

Pretty time consuming so if nobody reads them, a lack of votes will help to determine if I should even do it.

I want to see how many plays 4 or more of our offensive linemen get beat off the snap.

Actually I don't want to know because it's probably quite a few.

How many times does Okung get pushed aside, how many times does he then try a lazy shove after the defender is already past him?

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for doing it. I vote O, because I really want to see what type of concepts we were running, especially against the blitz. Defense seemed like they went up against a pretty vanilla gameplan by Detroit. Not a whole lot of excitement there. Maybe a Bwagz appreciation thread. Dude was ballin as usual.

aawolf

Reaction score
I want to see GIFS on just how bad our O-line is and if Russell is to blame for some of this crap. Thank you so much.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ok, not many votes but I posted on game night so I'll go ahead and do offense this week and we'll try the vote thing on a Monday after a Sunday game.

makkapakka

Reaction score
Just want to say I really appreciate and enjoy reading these! Thanks!

HawkGA

Reaction score
I enjoy them and was going to say that I didn't care offense or defense (heck, it's not my time, you should do both!). But after reading some of the comments, I think O.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Make GIFs and include a 2.5 second timer on each passing play, so that people can see where blame ceases to be on the O-line and shifts to the QB.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Laloosh":2wz7yn4t said:
Ok, not many votes but I posted on game night so I'll go ahead and do offense this week and we'll try the vote thing on a Monday after a Sunday game.
You can have a poll run for a couple days. There's an option when you start up a poll.

lobohawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":23z75dhg said:
Make GIFs and include a 2.5 second timer on each passing play, so that people can see where blame ceases to be on the O-line and shifts to the QB.

or playcall.

byau

Reaction score
I voted offense, only because I wanted to vote to participate :) Really I don't have much preference as long as you keep doing these because they're awesome!

Largent80

Reaction score
I vote offense. Please display for our delusional people here exactly how inept the o line is, pictures will prove it.