KJ Wright losing his luster

Crizilla

Reaction score
He should have just grabbed the ball

On a serious note. Some of you need to seriously think for 2 minutes before you post and stop being so up and down. Seattle has the most bipolar fans in the league I swear

Edit: I realize most luster threads are a joke off the first luster thread (which ever one it was). I'm mainly talking to the posters who feel like the world is over if we have a bad possession or even lose a game.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Who else lost their luster? Think we need some more threads. Lets keep these conversations specific and organized. :thirishdrinkers:

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Sealake80":2oofxgcs said:
Who else lost their luster? Think we need some more threads. Lets keep these conversations specific and organized. :thirishdrinkers:

On a positive note, Pete's hair was full of luster last night.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sherman has looked way less lustery than last year, put him on the lack of lustering list.

xgeoff

Reaction score
So funny, I saw the play and immediately commented to my wife 'that was so smart!'. I had no idea about this rule, it seems kinda dumb. Sounds like the broadcast team of hall of famers Steve Young and Ray Lewis didn't know either, so how can you blame KJ for not knowing? Pete didn't know either, FWIW.

I just think it's unfortunate because the controversy didn't affect anything that happened on the field, yet it becomes the focus of the game. Hats off to Calvin Johnson and Jim Caldwell for showing total class about the situation. Stink eye to ESPN for being Seahawks-haters and focusing on a call that, really, was a technicality.

bighawk

Reaction score
All of this could have been avoided if K.J. would have just caught the ball and got 2 feet in. He had plenty of space to control it.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Stupid rule to begin with since no one prob not even the refs on the field knew what KJ did was illegal.