Wilson is the Shiniest Star

BlueOne

Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But seriously, this is the first game all year I've said wow, Wilson earned his new contract tonight. 75%+ completion, 1 td 0 ints, 40 yards rushing, with a rookie 3rd string RB and an O-line that everyone admits is just awful. I can't believe people think he's playing poorly this year.

I know the fumbles suck but statistically when you get hit so quickly that much a certain percentage are just gonna pop out, those were his first 2 fumbles of the season, and he was damn near flawless other than those 2 plays.

On the season he's passing for 240 yards a game, rushing for 40, 71.5%, 5tds to 2 ints. I don't know what you guys think other QBs would be doing behind our line but it wouldn't be pretty.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SacHawk2.0":28idyn9d said:
Imagine if he had blocking.

He'd still need a head coach that understands FULLY what an enormous talent he is and would hire a coordinator that designs plays that utilizes his strengths. I'm sure Bevell is a swell guy, probably makes a MEAN 7 layer dip. But the truth is, our playbook is akin to a Cracker Jack prize.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Outside of the fumble and the 2 sacks before the half I thought he was good.
The fumble was really bad though, that can't happen up 10 in the 4th quarter

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He did some really great stuff but he was also directly responsible for 2 fumbles, one of which led directly to 7 points.

And all his shining star stuff, basically added up to a TD and a FG. The rest was pretty average at best.

In his defense, the offense was so ridiculous I am sure Wilson felt pressured to do crazy things with the ball to keep us in the game and that led to those fumbles. But for every really good play, he had a really bad one.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Imagine if he could actually find Graham instead of .. Willson

seahawks08

Reaction score
BlueOne":3tr9g6tk said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But seriously, this is the first game all year I've said wow, Wilson earned his new contract tonight. 75%+ completion, 1 td 0 ints, 40 yards rushing, with a rookie 3rd string RB and an O-line that everyone admits is just awful. I can't believe people think he's playing poorly this year.

I know the fumbles suck but statistically when you get hit so quickly that much a certain percentage are just gonna pop out, those were his first 2 fumbles of the season, and he was damn near flawless other than those 2 plays.

On the season he's passing for 240 yards a game, rushing for 40, 71.5%, 5tds to 2 ints. I don't know what you guys think other QBs would be doing behind our line but it wouldn't be pretty.

I think he regressed, he is thinking too much, he his holding the ball too long, and he is being very indecisive. I am sorry, I saw a different Wilson than you saw.

Seafan

Reaction score
The turnovers were awful and he didn't get the chance to make up for it. He played better but how do you grade him with the turnovers? They were potential game killers. He has huge hands. He needs to take better care of the ball.

RW would have been the goat if Kam hadn't stolen this win. But with a win RW gets a pass.

The shiniest stars were on defense tonight.

davidonmi

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3jcy1kue said:
He did some really great stuff but he was also directly responsible for 2 fumbles, one of which led directly to 7 points.

And all his shining star stuff, basically added up to a TD and a FG. The rest was pretty average at best.

In his defense, the offense was so ridiculous I am sure Wilson felt pressured to do crazy things with the ball to keep us in the game and that led to those fumbles. But for every really good play, he had a really bad one.
he was not responsible for the 1st fumble. you can argue he should have just eaten it but the bad snap threw everything off and Ansah was there before he could even get going

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":14fx2ib1 said:
Imagine if he had blocking.
It's called Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tony Romo, Peyton , and Tommay....and a couple others like that statue in Atlanta. I would assume we're all done with the comparing him to Keapernick or any of the new generation guys until they actually do something when it's for real?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":n2nqkc91 said:

You really should stop trying to be Blitzer. There can only be one and it's starting to move beyond just being boring. ..

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3lryzj2t said:
Imagine if he could actually find Graham instead of .. Willson
Wilson is playing harder and better than Graham. Wish it was not true because Jimmy obviously has more talent.