Dear Pete Caroll

Fade

Reaction score
You are in over your head when it comes to offensive football at the professional level. Now I know you love to have your say on the that side of the ball, and Darrell Bevell is a good yes man for you, and Tom Cable talks a good game, but this offense is an abomination from all aspects. It has succeeded in the past only due to the amazing talents of Russell Wilson, and Marshawn Lynch who can make up for the incompetence around them, but those days are coming to end soon (Lynch Age) (Russell can't do it by himself surrounded by poorly coached players) without new upgraded offensive coaches you Pete Carroll will revert back to your 8-8 ways before you stumbled into Russell Wilson in the first place.

Please hire your friend Mike Shanahan to run the offense. His offensive scheme is what you're trying to run. Why not go get the genuine article.

-Mike Shanahan doesn't need high picked, or paid RB's to have a successful run game.
-Mike Shanahan is the best in the business at building a pass game that plays off the run game.
-Mike Shanahan has a better understanding of the offense that Pete Carroll is attempting to run.
-Mike Shanahan can help fix the small details that are being overlooked on a play to play basis.
-Mike Shanahan can bring leadership, and discipline to the offensive side of the ball.
-Mike Shanahan will properly use Jimmy Graham, see Shannon Sharpe (who couldn't block either.)

-Paul Allen has the money to get it done. Get it done.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
No thanks. Shanny ran RG3 into the ground and left the Redskins in total disarray. Things would turn toxic if he came to Seattle.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Because he worked wonders with RGIII.....................and who says Shanahan would even want to become just a coordinator?

Rocket

Reaction score
That's a funny post. I mean it's a scream. The way it's oven in tiny little circles.
Pretty cool.

Who is Mike Shanahan? Do you mean that clown from the 'Skins?
How would he repair the O-line if he were to just jump in today.

See what I mean, this i comedy genius.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
While I agree with most people in this thread about Shanahan, if given the choice between him and Bevell, I would gladly take Mike. Of course I can substitute potato for Mike in that statement and pretty much still think it would be a good idea.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Bevell actually did some nice things tonight. That reverse screen to Fred Jackson was the GOAT play lmao.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
thebanjodude":1nbza7mm said:
No thanks. Shanny ran RG3 into the ground and left the Redskins in total disarray. Things would turn toxic if he came to Seattle.

1) RGIII would've got injured whoever coached him.

2) Mike Shanahan was a failure at the top of an organization. Okay as a HC, but amazing as an OC.

3) Mike Shanhahan is an amazing OC. Takes nobody runningbacks turns them into 1,000 yard rushers. Takes RGIII turns him into a pro-bowl QB his rookie year with a unique gameplan to maximize his skill set, The scheme and work he did with Shannon Sharpe utulizing a unique talent at TE masterfully. What he did with Jay Cutler early in his career. Steve Young's years under Shanahan winning the MVP in 1992, but no I guess we wouldn't want RW winning an MVP. you're right Bevell is the OC this team deserves.

See how his son Kyle Shanahan is doing for the Falcons. Quinn is a smart dude.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
seattle-seahawks-logo-i-m-in.jpg

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Fade":200pw2zr said:

Quinn/Shanahan were gifted with a ready-made offense. Half the OCs in the NFL could've walked in there and looked like geniuses. A top 5 dropback QB, good OL and the best WR in the NFL. You'd have to try to mess that up.

I respect what they've done, but you are comparing apples and oranges. Kyle has led plenty of inept offenses as well. It comes down to talent.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Bitter":1mlebsui said:
While I agree with most people in this thread about Shanahan, if given the choice between him and Bevell, I would gladly take Mike. Of course I can substitute potato for Mike in that statement and pretty much still think it would be a good idea.

Win.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
DavidSeven":28njyym6 said:
Fade":28njyym6 said:

Quinn/Shanahan were gifted with a ready-made offense. Half the OCs in the NFL could've walked in there and looked like geniuses. A top 5 dropback QB, good OL and the best WR in the NFL. You'd have to try to mess that up.

I respect what they've done, but you are comparing apples and oranges. Kyle has led plenty of inept offenses as well. It comes down to talent.

Matt Ryan's O-Line was abysmal, and they couldn't run the football. Now...........

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I prefer Bevell. Take away the 3 fumbles tonight and we win fairly easily

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Carroll, who has produced two perennial powerhouses, winning championships on both the collegiate and professional level.....or fade. Tough call.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3ru2mubv said:
I prefer Bevell. Take away the 3 fumbles tonight and we win fairly easily
Hey.. if using 5 wr empty sets when your line is struggling, and putting Jimmy Graham -- your biggest weapon on the bench on a crucial third down is your thing then by all means Bevell is your man.

massari

Reaction score
akscoundrel":1c31h22m said:
Carroll, who has produced two perennial powerhouses, winning championships on both the collegiate and professional level.....or fade. Tough call.

I didn't like the Harvin trade when it happened and wanted Eddie Lacy over Christine Michael.

Get my point?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not a fan of Shanny but I'd take him everyday and twice on Sunday over the gimp we have now.