What are you more disappointed with?

Rob12

Reaction score
1) The performance of the Seahawks tonight

2) The reaction of a good amount of the 12's after tonight's game

I'm going with 2 and it's not close.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
O line and media. I know many say who cares what the media says but I actually enjoy reading and listening to good analysis and debate in sports especially about the Seahawks.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I'm most disappointing with the rest of the NFL that is bashing Seahawks & Fans mercilessly for a non-call that they didn't know existed 4 hours ago.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":vsmt9fak said:
I'm most disappointing with the rest of the NFL that is bashing Seahawks & Fans mercilessly for a non-call that they didn't know existed 4 hours ago.

Damn internet. Always ruins a good time.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The conspiracist in me thinks if this was JJ Watt batting it out, they'd say what a heads up play and Blandino would be saying "in the refs JUDGEMENT it had no affect on the outcome, so good no call"

So the media and league are a big disappointment.

kearly

Reaction score
The Seahawks defense looks like it might drag our team to another Super Bowl. Three points in two games without needing nine turnovers to get here is amazing, I don't care who they are playing.

I'm not really disappointed with the fans either. The Seahawks offense is searching for identity right now, I think the angst is justified.

IMO, it's time to start shuffling the OL again. Try Glow at LG and Lewis at Center.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
kearly":n3864aul said:
The Seahawks defense looks like it might drag our team to another Super Bowl. Three points in two games without needing nine turnovers to get here is amazing, I don't care who they are playing.

I'm not really disappointed with the fans either. The Seahawks offense is searching for identity right now, I think the angst is justified.

It's not angst I have a problem with. I get that. It's reading posts from long time posters bailing on players like Russ that sours me to no end. Just listen to Gruden singing RW's praises all game and you know a great football mind like his is truly in awe of how great our QB is. But then there's people here crapping on him, and that... Well, I just don't know what to think about that. I think when all is said and done, we'll be pining for the days of RW, and how we once had one of the best QB's to ever play this game.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Both Tom Cable and just recently Sweezy said this OL could be the best we've had. :?:

It's like getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts and being told it's only gonna get better.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Rob12":boicnfgt said:
kearly":boicnfgt said:

It's not angst I have a problem with. I get that. It's reading posts from long time posters bailing on players like Russ that sours me to no end. Just listen to Gruden singing RW's praises all game and you know a great football mind like his is truly in awe of how great our QB is. But then there's people here crapping on him, and that... Well, I just don't know what to think about that. I think when all is said and done, we'll be pining for the days of RW, and how we once had one of the best QB's to ever play this game.

I just can't weed through the sarcasm in regards to the rw ' hate'

Any serious argument as to denigrate russ' s value to the team instantly has me categorize such a poster as illegitimate as a purveyor of football.

In layman's terms... He who disses russ eats at the children's table.

Lord, over in webzone you can't even count how many people are crying for gabbert.

Imagine that.
Blaine. Gabbert.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Dean Blandino and ESPN . Dilfer's hitjob on Graham. I've never seen a good player singled out with video quite like that before a MNF game , just a mean spirited hatchet job imo.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1rg66ckj said:
Dean Blandino and ESPN . Dilfer's hitjob on Graham. I've never seen a good player singled out with video quite like that before a MNF game , just a mean spirited hatchet job imo.

What did Dilfer say about Jimmy? Didn't see the video?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":fprvsvxv said:
Northwest Seahawk":fprvsvxv said:

What did Dilfer say about Jimmy? Didn't see the video?

Doesn't fit this Offense can't block at the TE position complete with video of Graham trying to block and failing. This brings me to a huge beef I have with the FO. If you weren't going to line him up at WR some of the time you never should have traded for him and given up a first round pick horrible decision so far.. The other huge problem I have is the O-line experiment this is Cable's creation and it sucks.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Optimus25":1w846dow said:
Rob12":1w846dow said:
kearly":1w846dow said:

I just can't weed through the sarcasm in regards to the rw ' hate'

Any serious argument as to denigrate russ' s value to the team instantly has me categorize such a poster as illegitimate as a purveyor of football.

In layman's terms... He who disses russ eats at the children's table.

Lord, over in webzone you can't even count how many people are crying for gabbert.

Imagine that.
Blaine. Gabbert.
Okay, two things: 1. That thought makes me very happy. 2. When the wheels come off, the 9er fans will invade .Net again just to have someone to take their frustrations out on.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I already expected a close game here. This game was so important for the Lions. Still the D only allowed 3 points and the passing game was on point. Sad to see so many people being so upset after a win

AgentDib

Reaction score
If you let yourself get disappointed based on what other people think then you're always going to be disappointed: It's been a year and a half since we played a game that made all of the fans happy.

This place has sort of become like the complaint forum for any widely distributed product. The people who are posting complaints are probably happy about a lot of what happened in the game, they just want to bring up the parts they didn't like because they feel that is what needs addressed. Seems logical to me. I've also seen a few shout-outs for the defense and Kam's play mixed in with the rest.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The O-line, and the life sucking black hole at OC.
Both seem to get worse every week.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Here's a hint. Watch the games.

Don't read all the extra stuff by pundits trying to get hits or watch stupid hot takes segments.

Don't put any stock into anything anyone here says.

Makes things a whole lot more tolerable.

As for the game, we have a couple of games like this each year, where we can't get out of our own way for some reason. Had that Tampa game in 2013, for example.

In any case, a win is way better than a loss, so I'm happy right now, though a little exasperated with the offense as a whole.

HawkGA

Reaction score
volsunghawk":15sqtvkz said:
Don't put any stock into anything anyone here says.

Oh, I don't know. That volsunghawk guy is usually worth a read.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Bevell.

He almost singlehandedly lost us the game with his stupidity.

At this point, if I am Jimmy I tell him split me out wide or in the slot because I do not block.

It has become clear this team reached SBs in spite of Bevell not because of him.