I don't care!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I tell ya, I went to a helluva game tonight with my man Riley12. Stopped briefly at Temple's after the game and shared some time with old friends and new.

We won! I don't care how we won; I don't care who is to blame for this or that; I had a great time! Screw the rest of it! :les:

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Seriously, we just need to embrace the hate.

31 teams in the NFL hate us and think we are cheaters. Look at the patriots, use it as fuel. A wins a wins a win.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I'll take any win too. No secret how to beat us now though. Blitz us till we crap ourselves and make no mistakes on offense

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LymonHawk":32twop58 said:
I tell ya, I went to a helluva game tonight with my man Riley12. Stopped briefly at Temple's after the game and shared some time with old friends and new.

We won! I don't care how we won; I don't care who is to blame for this or that; I had a great time! Screw the rest of it! :les:
I want to subscribe to your newsletter.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":312wvonb said:

Yeah well I didn't pay to watch the game and so I'm pissed.....at somethin'

Of course I'll take the win. I ain't dense. 8)

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":qvp7dtg7 said:

Yes a win is a win, the O-line is horrible and RW had to carry the entire offence(even with the two fumbles) but we won the game.