Game ball goes to.....

Who gets the game ball?

• Kam. one incredibly timely forced fumble.

Votes: 55 66.3%
  • Russell Wilson. 20 of 26. 287 yds. 1 TD, 0 INT despite the invisible oline.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Tyler Lockett. 4 recs, 58 yds. 72 return yds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The refs: For not making that call.

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crizilla

Reaction score
def Kam.

Calls are missed all the time. Lions had a blatant block in the back that wasn't called.

kearly

Reaction score
It probably should go to Kam but I voted for Wilson. Fumbles are random, and when your QB gets hit so many times (and getting lousy snaps), fumbles tend to happen. Wilson had some bad luck with fumbles, but otherwise he put the offense on his back with several insane plays on a night when the team desperately needed them.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The whole Defense gets it. These guys have been magnificent @ home. Even on the road, they weren't too bad.
Our D-Cordinator is a rookie. Let's remember that. Still learning ... but already building an impressive resume ...
But , he has amazing guys playing for him.

Skookum

Reaction score
Considering the lack of O-line and constant blitzes, I'd say Wilson. He carried the offense last night.

White Devil

Reaction score
Scottemojo":z1zcowa2 said:
Cary Williams.

He's coming around for sure. He played a great game tonight. The Defense is in top form, the offense? Nah.

As for the missed call, it was going out of bounds, no Lion was going to recover it, the Lions aren't complaining so neither should the Seahawks. It was an amazing play by Kam who had a good night overall. Loved the hit he had on Megatron.

The problem we have now is that this offense is now capable of actually lose a game for the defense. That's the sad, pathetic state of Bevell's offense.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kam, saved the game and probably the season. Plus put a beautiful hit on Megatron

Bobblehead

Reaction score
where's Bennett?
He had a huge game I thought, seemed like he was all over plays in the backfield.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
lm-_rry0846.jpg

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Wilson with an honorable mention to Kam. He brought the boom when we needed it but Wilson walking off the field after this lines performance is deserving of the honor of itself. Man, our o-line was atrocious, worst performance I can recall as a Seahawks fan.

Tip of the cap to our D as well.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Well it was going to KJ but he didn't want it. :sarcasm_on:

Several guys had good games but Kam's was great. Damn it's great to have the enforcer back.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Give it to the OL, that will be motivation. They are still learning and they are not natural at it, so I am hoping they get better as the season gets on and we don't lose any games.