The KAM Effect ...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I know, I know, I know ... another Kam thread ...
Did anyone notice Kam had a few missed tackled last night ...

But, he had 2 signature plays yesterday. Plays that will go forever in the the Seahawks highlights Hall of Fame.

1. The first one was a massive hit on Megatron as he came through the middle and caught the ball. Kam laid the Boom on him. Golden Tate, who was about 10 yards from the hit ... fell the effects of that hit on Megatron ...
2. Of course, the second one was the game winning forced fumble on Johnson. No need to comment on it. Will be on TV the rest of the season and on our SB 50 day.

Any Wide receiver or TE watching this game knows, they should NEVER ... EVER catch the ball near Kam. Vernon Davis knows it. Some former Denver receiver knows it, ... I'm sure the list goes on and on.

Not only his vocal leadership, but also most importantly, his impact on the field is always felt. Glad to have you back ... KAM. Our D is good without Kam, but our D is great with him.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1ift2yvw said:
I know, I know, I know ... another Kam thread ...
Did anyone notice Kam had a few missed tackled last night ...

But, he had 2 signature plays yesterday. Plays that will go forever in the the Seahawks highlights Hall of Fame.

1. The first one was a massive hit on Megatron as he came through the middle and caught the ball. Kam laid the Boom on him. Golden Tate, who was about 10 yards from the hit ... fell the effects of that hit on Megatron ...
2. Of course, the second one was the game winning forced fumble on Johnson. No need to comment on it. Will be on TV the rest of the season and on our SB 50 day.

Any Wide receiver or TE watching this game knows, they should NEVER ... EVER catch the ball near Kam. Vernon Davis knows it. Some former Denver receiver knows it, ... I'm sure the list goes on and on.

Not only his vocal leadership, but also most importantly, his impact on the field is always felt. Glad to have you back ... KAM. Our D is good without Kam, but our D is great with him.

Pretty much agree with every word you typed. One thing i'll add. Is the fact that he put it on tape again. The WR/TE rooms in Cinci and everyone after will watch that film and plant that little seed of doubt in their minds. On that tight third down play, do I REALLY want to be the one going over the middle to catch that ball???

chawx

Reaction score
I'm with you 100% . I can't wait to see that punch out play on our SB 50 Champions Blu Ray/DVD.