Is Russell Wilson a drama queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawker

Reaction score
No matter who the opponent is, he has to have the ball in his hands to make a winning play. A.K.A. superbowl 49 style. Now lesser teams are puling us down to there level, just so RW can try to win it in some dramatic fashion. Last night it was Kam who played the drama queen roll in saving the day. Whats wrong with winning a game by 10 or more points. We're seeing it more and more now, Russ has been paid, so prove your worth and stop with the drama queen act dude! Be a leader and start winning by putting up some points.

Cougarmode58

Reaction score
This is the dumbest thread I've read in a while... Because you know obviously he purposely fumbled and stuff to try and have a dramatic win.... SMH....
Go Hawks

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":3s6jxzc9 said:
Because you know obviously he purposely fumbled and stuff to try and have a dramatic win....

:lol:

Silly thread.

davidonmi

Reaction score
He hasn't missed one snap in over 3 years. Yep drama queen

AVL

Reaction score
Are you mad at Wilson for sharing the drama with Kam?

Wilson has always been addicted to the comeback. I blame his father.

lobohawk

Reaction score
brace-yourself-useless-threads-are-coming.jpg

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Of all the terrible threads and useless posts you have created the worst of the worst.

Congratulations

jding

Reaction score
I don't post often, but this is by far the dumbest post/thread I've ever seen.

SeaChase

Reaction score
He wants to be the biggest star of the team. Which is why he doesn't throw to JimmyG to often.

mrt144

Reaction score
Chawker":3ihl2qnt said:
No matter who the opponent is, he has to have the ball in his hands to make a winning play. A.K.A. superbowl 49 style. Now lesser teams are puling us down to there level, just so RW can try to win it in some dramatic fashion. Last night it was Kam who played the drama queen roll in saving the day. Whats wrong with winning a game by 10 or more points. We're seeing it more and more now, Russ has been paid, so prove your worth and stop with the drama queen act dude! Be a leader and start winning by putting up some points.

Do you understand the problems of the team aren't related to players trying to write their own narrative like some forum poster writing fanfic?

canfan

Reaction score
jding":3nmy6goa said:
I don't post often, but this is by far the dumbest post/thread I've ever seen.

Stick around...you must be new here!

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
My question is: Is Russell Wilson a drama queen ?

As far as your personal attacks on me, will see how those are handled.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Chawker":16wuqwlb said:

Personal attacks? They are attacking the post, not the poster. Let's move this to the shack and we'll see attacking the poster. :twisted:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chawker":25hdmnc3 said:

You asked if the QB of the team "needs" to have the ball in his hands to make a winning play. Let's look at the question for what it is (and not the ridiculous "drama queen" part... don't whine about personal attacks when you started the thread out with name calling).

Does this team need RW to make all the plays to win games? That's the crux of it, in a number of threads. Right now, it appears that he needs to, atleast on offense. Lynch hasn't been making any significant contributions, and the WR and TEs, while serviceable, have not been special.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Chawker":5fdh329c said:

[youtube]LQCU36pkH7c[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.