Jon Ryan 70 Yard Punt. Haush Money with 2 - 50 yd + FGs!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Holy crap was that a game changer! Flipped the field for sure! More of those please Jon.

Punting NO AVG Inside the I20 Long
J. Ryan 4 40.8 3 70

"Haush Money!"

How about that kicking? When the rest of the NFL struggles to make extra points, our steady (but weird) kicker is booting 50 yarders like they are no big deal. :th2thumbs:

Kicking FG LG XP PTS
S. Hauschka 2/2 52 1/1 7

Thank you John Schneider for placing so much importance on all 53 plus players! Because imaho, without these guys, we don't make it to the Superbowl 2 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201510050 ... e=boxscore

ringless

Reaction score
ivotuk":ymtv6ljk said:
Holy crap was that a game changer! Flipped the field for sure! More of those please Jon.

Punting NO AVG Inside the I20 Long
J. Ryan 4 40.8 3 70

"Haush Money!"

How about that kicking? When the rest of the NFL struggles to make extra points, our steady (but weird) kicker is booting 50 yarders like they are no big deal. :th2thumbs:

Kicking FG LG XP PTS
S. Hauschka 2/2 52 1/1 7

Thank you John Schneider for placing so much importance on all 53 plus players! Because imaho, without these guys, we don't make it to the Superbowl 2 years in a row!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201510050 ... e=boxscore

He had room for longer kicks too on those big kicks. Test the man again for PED's! :sarcasm_on:

Jville

Reaction score
Jon Ryan is a difference maker. This is a special year for Hawk Special Teams! :th2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ringless":363nfv7r said:
He had room for longer kicks too on those big kicks. Test the man again for PED's! :sarcasm_on:

LOL! Funny. Well played. Wrong sign at the end. (though the league would likely do a "random" test if he kicks a 60-yarder next week).

Jville

Reaction score
Special year for Special Teams ....... "Steven Hauschka nailed long field goals of 51 and 52 yards for scores that wound up being the deciding points in this contest. Punter Jon Ryan and the coverage crews also did an extraordinary job of stopping Ameer Abdullah in the return game." - Rob Rang at SEAHAWKFOOTBALL.com

mikeak

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how they were just like oh lets kick the 50 no problem. Just awesome to see.

Bears ran out 30 secs on the clock to let Gould kick a 49 yarder vs trying to get more yardage. I wonder if htere is anyone but Gould and Hauschka that has that reliability right now and that calmness about their kicks.