My Apologies

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I said this oline could be as good as the 2005-6 oline and I must have been on crack. I was totally wrong and those I argued this point on I said that they need to come back and admit defeat when I am right. The only one admitting defeat is me.

Very Disappointed. :white_flag:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3cx814qv said:
I said this oline could be as good as the 2005-6 oline and I must have been on crack. I was totally wrong and those I argued this point on I said that they need to come back and admit defeat when I am right. The only one admitting defeat is me.

Way to man up! :th2thumbs:
We all are wrong from time to time.

Mojambo

Reaction score
It's a developmental unit. It's not about where they are, it's about where they end up (hopefully.)

seabowl

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":263lnb8a said:
seahawk12thman":263lnb8a said:

Way to man up! :th2thumbs:
We all are wrong from time to time.

I was the one calling for Mike Teel to start years back. Teel Time?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Here's a little tip from a long-time observer of "coach-speak". If the coach says before the season this is the "best line he's ever coached" --- be VERY afraid.

marko358

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":1o97w3zw said:
sutz":1o97w3zw said:
Meh. Get back to us in Dec. ;)
i agree. Cables lines have always seemed to struggle early in season... they seem to rise to the occasion. :13:
Fieldgulls or someone like that posted some stats on Twitter yesterday that showed our o-line stats actually got worse in the latter half of last season.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
marko358":1ibkyjjl said:
Cougarmode58":1ibkyjjl said:
sutz":1ibkyjjl said:
Meh. Get back to us in Dec. ;)
i agree. Cables lines have always seemed to struggle early in season... they seem to rise to the occasion. :13:
Fieldgulls or someone like that posted some stats on Twitter yesterday that showed our o-line stats actually got worse in the latter half of last season.

That is scary... :throwup: