With Kam without Kam

ringless

Reaction score
Kam

Without Kam last night, the Seahawks likely lose the game, starting off 1-3 and would be facing 1-4 down the barrel in Cinci next week. The Season would pretty much be over at that point.

Had Kam not held out, they are likely 3-1 as opposed to 2-2. But they are certainly alive and breathing because of him.

Even though he isn't on my team. This photo is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and I can appreciate it. I mean that photo is everything that you could possibly imagine to describe clutch. The epitome of what the LOB was or is.

For all of those that said they'd rather the team cut him, sit him, trade him. After seeing what he accomplished how do you feel about him now?

How do you want the team to handle his contract this off-season when its time to be addressed because it will have to be one way or the other.

The guys football IQ is just off the charts. His physicality, attitude, everything he brings to your team is as well. I mean this guy is one of the greatest to ever play the game and it shows. This photo speaks a thousand words truly.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Does that picture look like it is moving? Am I the only one seeing this?

mikehawks

Reaction score
Nope, I always knew the defense was the key to Seattle winning... The more important question to ask is, why was Brandon Browner let go, and Byron Maxwell? Would Seattle have two Superbowl wins, if Brandon Browner was resigned? Whatever! One Superbowl is enough for me! That was one hell of a game against the Broncos!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Kam is my dude! Have always been my favorite defensive player! Beastmode my favorite offensive player!

Kam is deserving to be paid like a top FS, the league and our front office just doesn't pay like one cause he isn't one. Which is a shame!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ringless":2l974iti said:

Without Kam last night, the Seahawks likely lose the game, starting off 1-3 and would be facing 1-4 down the barrel in Cinci next week. The Season would pretty much be over at that point.

Had Kam not held out, they are likely 3-1 as opposed to 2-2. But they are certainly alive and breathing because of him.

Even though he isn't on my team. This photo is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and I can appreciate it. I mean that photo is everything that you could possibly imagine to describe clutch. The epitome of what the LOB was or is.

For all of those that said they'd rather the team cut him, sit him, trade him. After seeing what he accomplished how do you feel about him now?

How do you want the team to handle his contract this off-season when its time to be addressed because it will have to be one way or the other.

The guys football IQ is just off the charts. His physicality, attitude, everything he brings to your team is as well. I mean this guy is one of the greatest to ever play the game and it shows. This photo speaks a thousand words truly.

I want them to handle it the same way they handled it this off-season.

Nobody every questioned his value or importance to the team, but that doesn't change the way you handle his "demands" so to speak.

RussB

Reaction score
ringless":1eb0h1jc said:

He is the "tone setter" as many have said before. He just makes teams crap thier pants. Hope he becomes the highest paid safety he deserves it. dude is just the man.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UevvfswzGk[/youtube]

Cartire

Reaction score
Worst part is how overshadowed that amazing play was.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
bmorepunk":37395vkg said:
Does that picture look like it is moving? Am I the only one seeing this?

drugs will do that.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
2Cool4School":wugryzff said:
ringless":wugryzff said:

He is the "tone setter" as many have said before. He just makes teams crap thier pants. Hope he becomes the highest paid safety he deserves it. dude is just the man.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UevvfswzGk[/youtube]

If you think our o-line is bad now, giving Kam a huge random raise in the middle of his contract isnt going to help.

Rocket

Reaction score
I miss the days of complete sentences and punctuation.
Now math teachers can't do simple math and the primary focus of education is raising children,s ego and not their knowledge. Gawd forbid you imply that some soccer mom's kid was "wrong", the DofEd will be summoned.
Sigh

peppersjap

Reaction score
I by no means think our offensive line is good but I get so aggravated when all blame is put there. Our offensive line has pretty much been a train wreck for the last few years but our Defense has been outstanding. The 1st 2 games this year the Defense struggled. I think the team did the right thing with Kam but we will win with our Defense. The offense will grow but now that Kam is back they might actually have a window to do that because the Defense is insane. I personally was hoping the Lions would score on the play they fumbled because I wanted Wilson to have some time, I feel pretty good about him in the hurry up. I'm so glad Kam had different plans. I hate that the play could have been taken away because of a completely ridiculous rule. I would be on board for that to be a penalty if there was a Lion anywhere near the ball but KJ Wright was all alone and should have just caught the ball and ran into the endzone but he was unaware of the rule like almost everyone else was.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We're blessed with the two best safeties in the league. Earl's done a goal line forced fumble before, karate chopped out out of the dudes hand.

Nothing like that though, Kam really did save the season in that play.

Cougarmode58

Reaction score
hawknation2015":36tzhwm4 said:
Personally, I think we are 4-0 with Kam through all of training camp and the preseason.
KAM does make a huge difference in our defense but he has also come back to play against two poor offenses... We will see how good the D really is this week when we visit the Ginger and his group of bengals