Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bengals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bungals no more?

In years past this would be one of those rare 10am East Coast games for the Seahawks that you could expect them to possibly pull out. The Bengals have followed the trajectory of many perennial losers over the years, never really placing fear into the hearts of their opponents, much like us in the 1990's.

Unfortunately this is not your daddy's Bungals. These Bengals look to be a legit 4-0 team. It's unfortunate timing as the Seahawks find themselves with massive protection problems on offense, and while Magic Man Russell Wilson continues to impress with his talent and determination under fire, right now we are simply incapable of driving up the score board.

Even with our defense finding their swag and limiting teams to just 3 points in the last 8 quarters of football, I am afraid our offense is playing with one hand behind their backs which will certainly not be good enough against the Bengals on their field.

Stranger things have happened but this week is a safe bet.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 13 - Bengals 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-1

tdlabrie

Reaction score
The Lions had our offense bamboozled with the blitzing ends, paralyzing newbie Gilliam and even (alleged star) Okung. Poor Bevell/Caroll did absolutely nothing to counter that problem. I see Cincinnati doing the same, but with even greater success against magician Wilson. Our defense will keep the scoring low, but offense won't accomplish much of anything.

Seattle - 10
Cincinnati - 17

Record-to-date 3 - 1

marko358

Reaction score
My first prediction for a Hawks loss this season. 10 am start on the east coast on a short week, too many banged up guys (I.e., Burley, Jackson, Mebane, etc.), RW historically performing poorly after MNF, and this dreadful O-Line. Too much to overcome but it's an AFC opponent so a loss here isn't as bad when it comes down to NFC playoff seeding.

Hawks - 13
Bengals - 17

2_0_6

Reaction score
Bengals: 24
Hawks: 10

Going to be another ugly performance by the offense on Sunday.

RTD 3-1

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Seahawks D has no interceptions on the season yet, and Andy Dalton is playing well. Time for both to regress to the norm. Defense wins this one.

SEA 17
CIN 13

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is another of those games I dreaded when the schedule came out. And the Bengals look even better than I thought they were then. Hopefully the Seahawks can magically discover some new skills on the O-line and Marshawn Lynch finally goes off. And we need the D to generate some turnovers. That's the only chance we have.

Bengals 24
Seahawks 17

My Record to Date: 4-0

Ambrose83

Reaction score
no faith with you clowns..... it will be a close game 20-17 Hawks

Decimation

Reaction score
Seahawks 17 Bengals 19

Won't be a high scoring game. I believe it will be close around that score but we don't come out up top in the end. I believe our defense has another big game and gets multiple turnovers, though.

RTD: (3-1)

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, Chiefs. I'm not terribly impressed with the Cincy resume.

Hawks eek one out.

SEA 24
CIN 23

RTD 4-0

Atradees

Reaction score
The Red Rifleman is a contender? Hard to believe.....There schedule looks thin till they get us at their house.

The d should be real on both sides of the ball. If we can keep it close we win. I predict a close game.

Russell comes with a bag o magic!

Bengals 8
Seahawks 14

0-4 to date

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Neither team will have any offense, but Tyler Lockett will consistently put us in better field position.

13-10 Seattle

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I taped and watched the KC Bungles game. KC had chances. There were holes in their defense too. With our team, we could probably fill them holes...but with our team...we probably will not. So My guess is we still pull it out barely.

Going with 24-21 Hawks.

Flying out tomorrow too. See some of you there.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
My gut tells me the Seahawks get beat soundly...which means they will play really well.

Hawks 31
Bengals 21

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Mtjhoyas":o5d745dm said:
My gut tells me the Seahawks get beat soundly...which means they will play really well.

So true.

kf3339

Reaction score
I will wait until I see if any of our main injured guys from last week are playing in the game. Mainly Lynch and Mebane, and who (if any) of our last weeks players are out.