Justin Britt

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
By most accounts, Britt is playing poorly at left guard. Yeah yeah yeah, it takes awhile for the line to gel, etc... The question I have does anyone besides me think that Britt actually played better at RT than LG ? Long term at guard is probably a better fit than tackle but would the line maybe be better with Britt back at RT and Bailey at LG?

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
I don't know what the answer is or who needs to play where, but I just hope Wilson survives and we continue to somehow win games while Cable or somebody figures this line out and fixes it! :shock:

Basis4day

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3kwgq73y said:
By most accounts, Britt is playing poorly at left guard. Yeah yeah yeah, it takes awhile for the line to gel, etc... The question I have does anyone besides me think that Britt actually played better at RT than LG ? Long term at guard is probably a better fit than tackle but would the line maybe be better with Britt back at RT and Bailey at LG?

They saw something in the pre-season game against Denver that really freaked them out about Britt. But he got toasted by a premier pass rusher in Von Miller, and the Denver defense is proving formidable this year.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":20maz3o9 said:

It is going to take time on this one. He maybe getting beat or isn't on the same page with Nowak. To early to say. In other words, if they are suppose to combo block but Nowak goes to his right to help sweezy, then his whole body isn't engaged and the D lineman will win that battle.

ErikG803

Reaction score
He looks brutal... last year he might have been like a 6 or 7 out of 10, at LG he's gotta be one of the worst in the league..I know Cable has his moments but at some point we have to recognize Cable wanted Carpenter in the 1st, Britt in the 2nd, Moffit in the 3rd... NONE of them have been even average.... I like Cable but this is getting ridiculous

MysterMatt

Reaction score
So far he sucks. I get why they want this beast on the field, but I don't think he's our best option right now. I just wish they'd send he and Nowak down to the minors, so to speak, to work on some things now that they have a little real experience.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Last year Britt needed a lot of help from TEs blocking on the edge. We don't have a good blocking TE on this roster than can do that this year. Britt would be majorly exposed out on the edge without help.

iigakusei

Reaction score
How can you not find someone better than that...oh my god what a joke.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
he was the worst rated RG in pass pro in football last year..... think abut that.. we pass less then any team. HE IS AWFUL

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2hp6el6p said:

Drafted in round 2, Cable's guy, and been in his system yet no one including Cable should be held accountable for oline issues because Cable doesn't have much talent to work with since we spend most of the money on defense.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ilf0bv7 said:

Okung looked even worse on that one and had several plays where he was ineffective or just flat-out whiffed on the block. Britt has looked bad, but at least you can understand why given that he is moving to a new position. Okung has looked just as bad and has no excuse for it.