Would you give up a LOB OG for Dallas' OL?

Would you give up a LOB OG for the Dallas OL?

• Nope. LOB FOREVER!!

Votes: 72 80.9%
  • Yes. I would give up Kam.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Yes. I would give up Earl.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes. I would give up Sherm.

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Silly question but it's Hump Day so who cares? :lol:

kobebryant

Reaction score
Nope, we know first hand that this secondary can be a catalyst towards championships.

We don't know that about Dallas' oline.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I saw what happened when we lost even one Legion member for two games.

I also haven't seen Dallas in any Super Bowls lately.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Williams, Simon, Shead yes. The main 3, no.
Of course *allas wouldn't do what I suggested.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
You mean the Dallas offensive line that currently has Tony Romo sidelined with a shoulder injury?

RussB

Reaction score
Heck no. You cant replace those guys in the LOB. almost every one of them is the best in the league at their position

Cartire

Reaction score
I'd give up Sherm for 5 Starting OL from Dallas.

Yea, I said, come at me.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cartire":t1wmx0vd said:

Yea, I said, come at me.

I feel ya. As much as I say keep the OG LOB together until they can no longer be (due to injury/finances) I would consider this. Absolutely.

Let 'em come at both of us.

seahawks51usc

Reaction score
Sherm for Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Zach Martin and La'el Collins? yes i would do it

An O-line of T. Smith, L. Collins, T. Frederick, Z. Martin and G. Gilliam would completely change our team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LOB? No.

But I would trade Wright + Irvin and just about any of our young up and coming defensive players like Hill, KPL, Marsh, etc.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a delicate topic and why I posted it. There's a feeling in 12 Nation that if you even suggest on a message board that you would trade one of our sacred players away for a dominate OL somehow your 12 Card would be revoked. This is why I think we won't find 100% honesty in this thread. The default response is NEVER but if you are being completely truthful, you would certainly consider - and presumptuously I presume - letting one of those greats go if it means a SEVERE increase in offensive production and the preservation and maximum performance of one Russell Wilson to do what he is capable of doing on all cylinders.

If I stated the ENTIRE LOB for Dallas' OL then I know it would be 100% NO. But that's not the question. Would you let one of them go for that entire beast of an OL? I think if I sat each of you down, in a dark corner, with a drink or two under your belt I think we know the answer.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
A five-for-one trade scenario is not really a realistic question. You could pick up any single player in the league with that offer. Presenting it this way stacks the deck against our own guys.

If you flipped it, the only singular players who couldn't be had for a Sherman/Thomas/Chancellor bundle are maybe Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck. Houston would put JJ Watt on the first flight to Seattle if we came at them with this offer.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
DavidSeven":k3i6bmx6 said:
A five-for-one trade scenario is not really a realistic question. You could pick up any single player in the league with that offer. Presenting it this way stacks the deck against our own guys.

If you flipped it, the only singular players who couldn't be had for a Sherman/Thomas/Chancellor bundle are maybe Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck. Houston would put JJ Watt on the first flight to Seattle if we came at them with this offer.

Well of course it's not realistic, it is a fan message board after all where we are entitled to have nonsensical threads to keep us entertained throughout the week. So not sure why you feel the need to point that element of it out but okay I'll work with ya. :D

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Aros":qw0fuyfo said:
This is a delicate topic and why I posted it. There's a feeling in 12 Nation that if you even suggest on a message board that you would trade one of our sacred players away for a dominate OL somehow your 12 Card would be revoked. This is why I think we won't find 100% honesty in this thread. The default response is NEVER but if you are being completely truthful, you would certainly consider - and presumptuously I presume - letting one of those greats go if it means a SEVERE increase in offensive production and the preservation and maximum performance of one Russell Wilson to do what he is capable of doing on all cylinders.

If I stated the ENTIRE LOB for Dallas' OL then I know it would be 100% NO. But that's not the question. Would you let one of them go for that entire beast of an OL? I think if I sat each of you down, in a dark corner, with a drink or two under your belt I think we know the answer.

I say hell no simply because it would never happen. Even trading one LOB member for an elite OL talent wouldn't be an even trade IMO. Pete and JS made this bed, and we are stuck with it unfortunately, and no trade would magically make our OL better right now.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Suspicious-Chloe-gif.gif

Also, and perhaps unrelatedly, it appears Richard Sherman has recently refused the advances of three people on this site.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh for Pete's Sakes play along people! It ain't gonna cause Herpes! (Well it will in Pehawk)

Rocket

Reaction score
Aros":ove8e624 said:
Cartire":ove8e624 said:

Yea, I said, come at me.

I feel ya. As much as I say keep the OG LOB together until they can no longer be (due to injury/finances) I would consider this. Absolutely.

Let 'em come at both of us.
Three...

Cartire

Reaction score
DavidSeven":343csawe said:

Very true, so I'll heighten the deal.

I would trade Sherm for Zac Martin and any one of the remaining 4 lineman. A 1 for 2 trade.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Tough call.

We have won a Super Bowl with our Secondary in tact and a terrible offensive line.

We dont know if we could win a Super Bowl with a weaker secondary and a better offensive line.

So, I guess I side with the known.

Rocket

Reaction score
Think what our exiting line could LEARN from the Boys from Dallas™.
Funny how all four of us picked Sherm to leave and not Earl nor Kam.