Bold predictions for the Cincy game.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Dalton throws three picks, Russ only gets sacked twice, Lockett has two TDs, Hawks win by three scores.

What you got?

White Knight

Reaction score
Cinci is the only team to not give up a rushing TD yet. I say that streak ends with Rawls taking two in.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I like it:

The D scores a touchdown on a strip-sack-fumble.

Lockett returns and catches a touchdown.

Rawls and Jimmy score.

Seahawks win 38-14.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Both of Seattle's scores are off of turnovers: pick 6 and a field goal at or near the spot of a strip sack.

Cin: 20
Sea: 10

It sucks to say this, but there is no way in bleeding hell the Seahawks team that showed up in the previous four games wins at Cincinnati. That doesn't preclude a much improved team from showing up, but forecasting a Seattle win requires a minor metamorphosis on the part of the 2015 Seahawks--or an utter shitting of the bed on the part of the Bengals.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well there it is, why bother playing the game, no way in hell they can win. :?
Still gotta' lace em up and play. This team didn't accidentally make to the Super Bowl back to back years by not having some heart. They are more than capable of beating the Bengals on the road.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Defense gets 2 picks.
Bennett does a NSFW sack dance not only once, but twice

DeeHawks

Reaction score
- Avril gets a strip sack fumble
- Their ginger throws 2 picks
- Our ginger throws for a TD (Charlie Brown...lol)

Fun fact from a prev thread: our ginger has thrown the same number of Playoff TD's as theirs, but with 6 fewer interceptions ! :D

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Not all that bold: Wilson will be sacked 5 times.

Bolder: RW will toss one 3rd-Quarter TD to Jimmy Graham and one INT to Reggie Nelson. Rawls will get 55-60 yards and no score. The offense will struggle to cross the Bengals' 35.

The D will hold for most of the game, but will simply be on the field too long. Dalton will take his time getting there (he'll be sacked two or three times) but he'll eventually pop for 242 yards and 2 scores - one to Marvin Jones and one game-decider mid-way through the 4th to Jeremy Hill. Some close calls, but No INTs.

Bengals 23, Seahawks 13

Thankfully, select .Netters will come to the rescue on Monday morning with their stern-yet-wise advice to Pete Carroll and Darrell Bevell.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
DeeHawks":3vcawd8b said:

Fun fact from a prev thread: our ginger has thrown the same number of Playoff TD's as theirs, but with 6 fewer interceptions ! :D

If our ginger throws a TD to our other ginger, the world will implode.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2zw5705z said:
DeeHawks":2zw5705z said:

:eek:

RussB

Reaction score
Seattle gets a couple turnovers, maybe a defensive touchdown.balwin and graham get touchdowns, Hawks win by a field goal 24-21

HommyHawk

Reaction score
We win 2-0 with the safety coming in the final 2 min in overtime due to a muffed punt batted out the end zone by their punter.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
nanomoz":jxmuoyty said:
there is no way in bleeding hell the Seahawks team that showed up in the previous four games wins at Cincinnati

Incorrect.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
2 false starts for Okung
7 times Wilson is sacked- 5x the OL's clear fault, twice Wilson refusing to throw to a receiver with 5 yards separation
3 receptions for Graham for 30 yards on 3 targets; 3 receptions for Luke Willson for 20 yards on 6 targets
3 bubble screens- 2 to Baldwin, 1 to Lockett; total bubble yardage: 8 yards
1 reception for Matthews on 1 target; 4 receptions for Kearse on 8 targets
20 times Britt whiffs...but shows "quick feet, toughness and good athleticism-just needs time to develop" per Cable
6 empty back sets on 3rd down; 0 for 6 on 3rd downs when an empty set is used with Wilson sacked twice
23 yards on Hawks' first 10 scripted plays; first play of the game-run up the gut for no gain for Rawls
1 nice sack for Bennett
1st interception of season by our D by none other than...Cary Williams
2 nice carries for...Rod Smith??

I hope I'm wrong, but following a tough 23-13 loss, 400 .Netters will be seeking blame on Bevell, 200 .Netters seeing Cable as the primary problem, 200 .Netters primarily attributing blame on Wilson, 200 seeing simply a lack of OL talent as the reason and 0 .Netters placing any blame on Carroll

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Seanhawk":7781gukc said:
DeeHawks":7781gukc said:

I would love to see that. Well, minus the world imploding part. :D

AgentDib

Reaction score
With the updated news about Marshawn the line is now -3, and the predicted score as a result would be 27-24 Bengals. That's still pretty close to a toss up in my book, and there really isn't any reason for fatalism.

My "bold" prediction is to bet on the under. I see this as more of a 13-10 game as I think our defense will play better than most expect, and our offense is going to be conservative with the hopes that our defense will win the game for us.