this game is all on Wilson!

edogg23

Reaction score
CarolinaSeahawk03":10rcgoqt said:
Because he had all the time in the world to throw. i blame this on cable. o line sucks.
Wilson had as much time as an NFL qb is going to get. I love Wilson but he is regressing.

redeye81

Reaction score
Those sacks were on Willson holding it to long and not pulling the trigger.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
edogg23":2itdr8qc said:
CarolinaSeahawk03":2itdr8qc said:
Because he had all the time in the world to throw. i blame this on cable. o line sucks.
Wilson had as much time as an NFL qb is going to get. I love Wilson but he is regressing.
Today he had time

smerfy01

Reaction score
did no one notice how well covered our receivers were? we had no seam routes. no hot reads. no unders. it was all split>sideline or 12 step>curl.

terrible route concepts and it got so predictable. doesn't help that we were only passing on 3rd down until overtime.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
el capitan":1ifa3ayt said:
He looks scared to throw the ball.
Very scared, at thispoint I'll take some int, to get some confidence in throwing the ball. Other teams get pass interference. We don't even try for it. At this point he has NO confidence at throwing the ball. On 3rd and long so tired of check downs for 3- yards.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
No, this game is not on Wilson, it's on Cary for that Flag towards the end of regulation.

Gametime

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1hrsjmnt said:
O-line was much better. Wilson was awful.

He got hapy feet a few times. Lockett has an easy TD on that pass if Russ just hangs tight. Sad.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Wilson was a complete disgrace today. He should be so ashamed that he would give all his salary back. What a complete and utter joke of a franchise QB.

And this comes from me, one of his biggest fans as a player.

And Bevell, not using Rawls on those third and shorts.... What do we have to see for this guy to get the boot?

OP
OP
N

northseahawk

Reaction score
CarolinaSeahawk03":2vqkaaa2 said:

I don't understand what you guys expect out of the oline?!

Dalton had as much time as Wilson but Dalton didn't panic like a jackass or refuse to throw it.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
smerfy01":2zxx6hmn said:
did no one notice how well covered our receivers were? we had no seam routes. no hot reads. no unders. it was all split>sideline or 12 step>curl.

terrible route concepts and it got so predictable. doesn't help that we were only passing on 3rd down until overtime.
This. Our receivers were all running the same routes every time and the defense was jumping them every time.

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
TwilightError":31eyhzij said:
Wilson was a complete disgrace today. He should be so ashamed that he would give all his salary back. What a complete and utter joke of a franchise QB.

And this comes from me, one of his biggest fans as a player.

And Bevell, not using Rawls on those third and shorts.... What do we have to see for this guy to get the boot?
Clown

Rocket

Reaction score
Krap... just crap. Wasn't Russ.

Bengals D adjusted.
Our O-line regressed. Kam looked cloudy. Bobby and Irvin hurt.

Decimation

Reaction score
A disappointing game by him that's for sure. I hope we rebound from this loss, but we had this in the bag and it would have been a huge win. I'm at a loss of emotions.