No silver lining, no positives to take away

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
gadgor":31bx3m5k said:
This o-line was the best I've seen in years.

Nope. I think the run blocking was the best I've seen it in a while, first half at least, but there was still much to be desired in protection. Again though, it looked like more of a one man thing than a collective cock-up.

I mean, how the hell did Nowak have time to hold on the play where Russ was literally hit a split second after collecting the snap? Comically bad.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Can't find much but Rawls and the o line looked much better. Wilson not so much WRs not so much Defense losing its heart . This team is on the verge of the wheels falling off ! This was am emotional blow to this team . Believe that ! This is a trend now and it's not going to stop all year .

smerfy01

Reaction score
positives: lockett looks great in his routes. can't wait to see him mature more.

rawls was mini-beast mode. great performance by him.

other than that? idfk.

Rob12

Reaction score
Thomas Rawls was clearly a positive today. Most single game rushing yards since Shaun. That's impressive.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Theres plenty of silver lining, just can't see the Forrest thru the trees.

This is a good learning and motivational experience for pretty much the whole team. The offense getting the crucial conversions and putting games away, to the defense not choking on fat chode with a 17 point lead.

With all the strong minded individuals on this team, we will be better from this.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
There is a positive.

I am positive that until Bevell leaves here, we are going to lose 3-4 games a year we have no business losing.

If not more.

I am also positive that as good as this defense is in the 1st half, asking them to have that same amount of energy/stamina in the 2nd with very little rest is just a bad idea.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Rawls went over 150 behind that o-line, and I think his only negative run was when he slipped. The o-line was clicking today, which makes the 4th quarter offensive collapse that much more incriminating. Bevell simply must go if this team wants to improve. Cable, I think, bought himself some time today.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1w5gcaom said:
gadgor":1w5gcaom said:

Nope. I think the run blocking was the best I've seen it in a while, first half at least, but there was still much to be desired in protection. Again though, it looked like more of a one man thing than a collective cock-up.

I mean, how the hell did Nowak have time to hold on the play where Russ was literally hit a split second after collecting the snap? Comically bad.

I have no clue what play you are referring to . . . Nowak never held anyone. Britt was called for a false start, and Okung was called for a hold. Nowak has been by far our most consistent lineman in pass pro. Yesterday, all of his snaps were back on the mark and he was doing work in the run game.

minormillikin

Reaction score
There's always a silver lining that people might bail from the bandwagon and secondhand ticket prices drop.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Cmon, Rawls and the run blocking was a huge improvement. There is hope for life after Lynch after all. I'm a big time negative nancy and even I can see some good in that game.

marko358

Reaction score
Holy crap this is bad...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/653672992610713600[/tweet]

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2w1tjyaa said:
SomersetHawk":2w1tjyaa said:
gadgor":2w1tjyaa said:

I have no clue what play you are referring to . . . Nowak never held anyone. Britt was called for a false start, and Okung was called for a hold. Nowak has been by far our most consistent lineman in pass pro. Yesterday, all of his snaps were back on the mark and he was doing work in the run game.

My bad, must have been called against another guy, but Russ got licked in an instant and Nowak got beat. I think it was Atkins who got to him, and it wasn't this play...

[vine]e0YdFA7aLML[/vine]

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2ed3x04v said:
hawknation2015":2ed3x04v said:
SomersetHawk":2ed3x04v said:
gadgor":2ed3x04v said:

My bad, must have been called against another guy, but Russ got licked in an instant and Nowak got beat. I think it was Atkins who got to him, and it wasn't this play...

[vine]e0YdFA7aLML[/vine]

Seriously, you are going to pick out the one pressure he allowed, which did not even result in contact with the QB, in a game where he otherwise played extremely well? Give some credit, man.