Let's Talk Pass Protection.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The pass protection was the best I seen all season. This one is on Wilson, the guy needs to stop holding on to the football too long. Besides the dumb penalty I want to see someone defend Russell on this one...

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I guess the pass protection isn't worth talking about I assume?

Exittium

Reaction score
i was happy with the O.. until the 2nd half then they seemed to go back into their old ways

Seafan

Reaction score
The OL played very well today except for some stupid penalties. The sacks were on Russ.

RW needs to get first downs and when the team can't do that it is on him. He failed the defense today.

chris98251

Reaction score
That's like saying my clock is really cool and works great twice a day but doesn't keep the right time the rest of the day.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Russ was good at getting the ball out quickly today, stood tall and took hit after hit after delivering the pass. I think those hits caught up with him at the end, plenty of them were HUGE.

Our protection wasn't good. Our run blocking was improved.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3j9j6j55 said:
The pass protection was the best I seen all season. This one is on Wilson, the guy needs to stop holding on to the football too long. Besides the dumb penalty I want to see someone defend Russell on this one...
Really?!?! there are some dumb quires about this game, but this one ranks right up there near the top.
I want an honest ANSWER from YOU, and the armchair fans here, about Where The Hell Is Russell Wilson Suppose To Throw The Ball, When almost ALL His Targets Are Being Smothered.
He's trying to find someone that is half-assed open, while the O-Line is crumbling right in front of him.
Some of you know-it-alls are talking like you KNOW EXACTLY what YOU'D would do with the ball, as the Defense is hell bent on crushing your ass in REAL GAME TIME.
Please spare me the "I know what I'd do in that situation", because you'd be talking out your ass.
This is PRO FOOTBALL, and NOT Madden, okay? :141847_bnono: .......okay.