Realistic Best Case Scenario?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'm hoping we can make the playoffs at 10-6, 9-7 and get hot from there. The O-Line problems are just too much to overcome for any hope of home-field advantage (yeah, we could go 10-1 to finish out, not very likely.)

Carolina is going to be tough next week.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We aren't beating Carolina unless Bevell gets food poisoning.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Ok it's coming off this crushing loss but . I don't think we make the playoffs this year .

Exittium

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2l72eiyy said:
Ok it's coming off this crushing loss but . I don't think we make the playoffs this year .

I don't either. But hey need to be careful saying that. Taking off the rose colored glasses here, deems us as "bandwagon fans"

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1wlylmxw said:
13-3, HFA, SB 50

Realistically.

Its realistic, but I just don't think GB is gonna be giving up HFA with their schedule.

RussB

Reaction score
They will go on a run and finish the season of witth a streak of wins. I had them losing to the bengals anyway when their was a record prediction thread, then going on a 13-3 or 12-4 run. kind of like last year.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
They will go on a run and finish the season of witth a streak of wins. I had them losing to the bengals anyway when their was a record prediction thread, then going on a 13-3 or 12-4 run. kind of like last year.

This

akscoundrel

Reaction score
2Cool4School":2v1ypwak said:

Lmao, dude we don't learn from history. The fact is, 3 losses is insurmountable, we have no talent, we're gonna lose the rest of our games and not make the playoffs.

RussB

Reaction score
akscoundrel":3tdpxafg said:
2Cool4School":3tdpxafg said:

Lmao, dude we don't learn from history. The fact is, 3 losses is insurmountable, we have no talent, we're gonna lose the rest of our games and not make the playoffs.
WE have alot of talent. Just some bad play calling. Pretty sure offense is still just figuring out how they want to play. They looked explosive a couple of times in this game. Defense just looked tired at the end

Cyrus12

Reaction score
al bandwagon fans saying no playoffs this year....jk...had to say it before the superfans did...still think they can go 10-6 but a home playoff game likely won't happen which likely means they won't run the gauntlet. Carolina after a bye is no easy game...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The only teams we have beaten are Chicago and Detroit. Let that sink in for a moment...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":276zi2r5 said:
The only teams we have beaten are Chicago and Detroit. Let that sink in for a moment...

and if a switched on back judge would have been awake it would be 1-4....but then that just means 12-4 right?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":3u5xx3dv said:

The other three were also three of the toughest road games you could ask for.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Offense is SOO close. You see signs but a collection of small issues is too much to overcome. Clean those up and we may be on to something.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I still believe. Not happy with lose but this team has grit. A close game lost. Story of the season so far.

Rob12

Reaction score
11-5. This is still a team that could win nine out of the 11 remaining games with the schedule in front of us. That won't be good enough for HFA, obviously.

10-6 is probably more likely.