Good game

gupps

Reaction score
I said I would pop by win or lose so here I am. Probably the game of the day (so far) and one I don't think the we deserved to win. A couple of thoughts:

Your D is legit. I wished very bad things upon them several times during the game. :)

Our run D blows right now. Maybe Burfict coming back will help.

I didn't see too many flags.

That missed block/strip fumble/Td was a real d!ckpunch. I'm surprised we came back from that.

I think your oline held up pretty good today. Maybe there's hope for them yet.

Wilson did pretty well, his only pick was a tipped ball.

Anyway. good luck the rest of the year and please crush the Steelers/Ravens/Browns. Maybe we will meet again.

Gupps

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you op. Hats off to the Bengals and good luck this season!

I really hope you guys win a post season game this season. You've got a great team and great fans.

Good game. Go hawks!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Lol, it's always a gg for the winner. I hate this kind of crap.

kf3339

Reaction score
gupps":1zyq33di said:
I said I would pop by win or lose so here I am. Probably the game of the day (so far) and one I don't think the we deserved to win. A couple of thoughts:

Your D is legit. I wished very bad things upon them several times during the game. :)

Our run D blows right now. Maybe Burfict coming back will help.

I didn't see too many flags.

That missed block/strip fumble/Td was a real d!ckpunch. I'm surprised we came back from that.

I think your oline held up pretty good today. Maybe there's hope for them yet.

Wilson did pretty well, his only pick was a tipped ball.

Anyway. good luck the rest of the year and please crush the Steelers/Ravens/Browns. Maybe we will meet again.

Gupps

There is nothing good about it. We let you back in the game.

Good luck the rest of the way.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Can we trade O-Cordinators? You get Bevel and a first, we get Hue ...

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I think the Bengals deserved the win. They fought through the adversity and played the full 60+ minutes it took to win the game. We relied heavily on big plays and didn't get any in the 4th.

Congrats!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Bengals DID deserve to win. They fought in the 4th Quarter while the Seahawks laid down and gave up on both sides of the ball.

It was a really good game. These are the types of games that Bengals fans will look fondly back on forever, while Seahawk fans will just try to forget.

OP
OP
gupps

gupps

Reaction score
These are the games the Bengals usually lose so I'm in a bit of shock. An I will give yall Hue if you can somehow talk the Vikes into giving us back Zimmer. :)

Have a great season.

Gupps

jake206

Reaction score
Dalton, Eifert, Green, and Sanu balled out. Tip of the cap. Didn't think the Bengals were this good. But I can see a deep playoff run for them. Good luck for rest of the season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was a tremendous comeback for the Bengals and a clear choke job by the Seahawks.

IF there was ever a game where it was clear one team was on the rise and another was declining, this was it.

The Seahawks choked and lost a lot their credit this year. This kind of thing will haunt them in games to come.

Meanwhile the Bengals will be able to remember where they were down big, to a defense that was repeatedly stopping them - and they came back to win in overtime.

Your team probably buried the Hawks for the year, as even in games where they have the lead the ghosts of this loss is going to cause them to fold again. It is going to take a lot to shake this off, and I bet we start to see the kind of thing that divides teams - no way our defense is going to be OK with taking the blame for this loss when they watch their offense repeatedly wet the bed given a chance.

TwilightError

Reaction score
gupps":2yv4r5k0 said:
Probably the game of the day (so far) and one I don't think the we deserved to win.

A win and a loss is always deserved. It is what it is.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":iz4s0k9r said:
It was a tremendous comeback for the Bengals and a clear choke job by the Seahawks.

IF there was ever a game where it was clear one team was on the rise and another was declining, this was it.

The Seahawks choked and lost a lot their credit this year. This kind of thing will haunt them in games to come.

Meanwhile the Bengals will be able to remember where they were down big, to a defense that was repeatedly stopping them - and they came back to win in overtime.

Your team probably buried the Hawks for the year, as even in games where they have the lead the ghosts of this loss is going to cause them to fold again. It is going to take a lot to shake this off, and I bet we start to see the kind of thing that divides teams - no way our defense is going to be OK with taking the blame for this loss when they watch their offense repeatedly wet the bed given a chance.
Congrats on the Bengals playing with gusto for 60+ minutes, they earned a tough win, but PLEASE, do not take ANYTHING Twisted H 9r fan has to say, because he doesn't really rep. the 12's in any way shape or form.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2zukllsq said:

Twisted Sniveler?, there's no excuse for Quitting on your team..... ZERO.
Anything after this sorry assed post means shit.