I Told My Ten Year Old...

Optimus25

Reaction score
Draw up an offense. I explained how you have a bad offensive line so therefore the bad guys will get to the quarterback really quickly often. Then i explained you have a six foot seven guy who can catch anything thrown to him. He put Jimmy out wide by himself left, with two receivers right. I asked what the play was and he said Jimmy would just run out and turn around catch it.

MY 10 YEAR OLD CAN "INVOLVE" GRAHAM IN THE OFFENSE BEVELL YOU ASSCLOWN MORON!

I did this experiment because I knew a 10 year old could involve graham in the offense better than bevell, and i'm so sick of the talk from pete and bevell about how they're "trying".

tyler eifert sure did get isolated plenty today, but wait, that's a coordinator with a damn brain.

STOP BUNCHING HIM UP AND LET HIM WORK IN SPACE YOU INBRED ah hell, this is for the shack i guess. sorry.

slargent4ever

Reaction score
I did this same experiment with my dog. Same result except he pooped on the paper. I'm helping him make a resume and play book.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
slargent4ever":qk1ffxj5 said:
I did this same experiment with my dog. Same result except he pooped on the paper. I'm helping him make a resume and play book.

:th2thumbs:

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
slargent4ever":2twaj89c said:

I laughed just thinking about the waterboy, when the fonz imagines the other teams coach as that dog, then he proceeds to outcoach him. that is lterally what cincy's defensive coordinator did today in the 4th qtr to bevell.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
slargent4ever":ek3qpdqi said:

Cheers to you :thirishdrinkers: