What Best Describes Your Mood?

What Best Describes Your Mood After This Loss?

• Meh. We looked great for most the game but let them back in at the end.

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • Pissed off! We should have closed the game out! Unbelievable!

Votes: 80 59.7%
  • Indifferent. A bizarre let down in the 4th but we'll get back on track next week against the Panthe

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • None of these, read my comments.

Votes: 20 14.9%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What Best Describes Your Mood?

Exittium

Reaction score
Pissed off and Nauseated we let a winnable game go poof in 15 mins

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Pissed off and beginning to think if this team will even make the playoffs at this point.

BKCW

Reaction score
I don't post often, mostly a lurker, but I feel sick. We haven't put together a complete game all season. Russ, in my opinion, has only played one solid quarter which was during the Green Bay game when he took it over with his legs. Defense looks above average but not elite like in years past. Overall, I just feel sick that we look average in long spells and were wasting our championship window.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Numb.

Feels like the Superbowl relived all over again. Have a lead in the 4th, Offense goes cold, Defense gets tired, other team wins.

edogg23

Reaction score
I am just so frustrated. We know we have the players to dominate, but there is a lack of coaching combined with a toxic level of lack of motivation with this team that makes me believe this team isn't going to get right without an offensive coaching change.

Mick063

Reaction score
Defense couldn't hold a double digit late lead in the Super bowl. Defense couldn't hold a double digit late lead against Cinc.

I am seeing a pattern here.

Optimus25

Reaction score
i could rip the head off a baby deer right now in front of its mother and eat its brains. and the game's been over for more than an hour.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Too many penalties at crucial times + Impotent offense + Conservative play calling just because we have a lead = a BAD loss. If you don't have that killer instinct to finish off a team when they are down, then you aren't going anywhere in the NFL. I love my 'Hawks but they are a .500 team at best.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The data is pretty clear.

SB losers typically do not make the playoffs the next year.

We thought we could buck the trend but it is a trend for a reason. SB losers tend to make radical changes that derail the very strengths of the team and do little to shore up weaknesses, often those changes create new ones.

SB losers also often spotlight key players that they lose to FA, and often pick up overpriced/underperforming FAs to fill those holes.

We appear to be following that script exactly. Based on all of this we are likely 1-2 years away from being a playoff threat and at least 3-4 years away from being in a position to even have a good shot at chasing a SB.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Mick063":21g95a1q said:
Defense couldn't hold a double digit late lead in the Super bowl. Defemse couldn't hold a double digit late lead against Cinc.

I agree. I'm indifferent mostly because I've accepted we're going nowhere without a big shakeup somewhere. The team is too inconsistent to be considered to have a shot at anything more then a wild card spot at this point. Luckily things can and do change on a dime all the time in the NFL.

iigakusei

Reaction score
All three of our losses were on the road and we had a lead in the 4th Quarter in all of them.
Get into the bye at 3-3 and we will be fine.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Pretty dejected after the loss, but getting over it. After the Bengals first drive, I was concerned. After the Rawls touchdown I was feeling confident and felt I could relax and enjoy the game. Come the 4th qr my blood pressure was rising. Still a lot of season left, but at what point is there not 'a lot of season left'. This team needs to figure some things out and hopefully generate a win streak.

White Devil

Reaction score
I'm upset that it could have been a great game to steal on the road.

The team started out very well, and I almost smiled.

The frustration comes from an inept offense that couldn't sustain anything in the 2nd half, which eventually led to the defense being spent. They shut down completely. I just don't get it.

Especially the twin split wides formation that leads to a handoff to Fred Jackson twice within a 3 minute timeframe. THAT's why I question the play calling of Bevell. It's uninspired at the worst times.

He choked.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Mick063":1plq8xoz said:
Defense couldn't hold a double digit late lead in the Super bowl. Defemse couldn't hold a double digit late lead against Cinc.

Yeah both games we couldn't get first downs to close out.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Maybe I should have replied here to begin with..... I'm really pissed!!! I think we should have won this game and I'm totally upset that we gave up such a lead and then lost in overtime!!! Some people don't think I'm a Seahawks fan because I'm so upset, but because I'm so upset represents the fact I am a Seahawks Fan!!! This loss is not acceptable!!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Meh, I don't care at this point. It was another crappy comeback in a wave of them. It should get fixed this year, but if not, well, even if this season is a bust, and it doesn't have to be, then it's probably a necessity to get the team to refocus and remember how much missing the playoffs sucks.