Just about done with the Seahawks...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Looks like the WWE Wrestling football style... I can't believe we gave up that many points and lost the game when we should have won with no doubt! I'm not sure it isn't beginning to resemble the WWE... How'd this happen? :?:

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Hawkboi":6fr4fgiq said:
Looks like the WWE Wrestling football style... I can't believe we gave up that many points and lost the game when we should have won with no doubt! I'm not sure it isn't beginning to resemble the WWE... How'd this happen? :?:

I really do wonder sometimes if the NFL is scripted. Sometimes way toooo many strange things happen....often times in prime time too.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Hawkboi":1ptl17az said:
Thing could be worse, remember JIM MORA?

davidonmi

Reaction score
I hate calling someone a bandwagon fan but in this case it actually applies

Exittium

Reaction score
there were plenty of penalties called this game that bit us in the ass as well.. very ticky tacky to flat out no calls. Maybe to make up for the Detroit game? /sarcasm

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This dude needs to march into the locker room and remind them what's important...

Hacksaw jim duggan 514

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hawkboi":2l3spnzg said:
Cyrus12":2l3spnzg said:
ok class act hawk fan haha

I'm still a "Class Act: not sure about our team?... Not a happy "Class Act: for sure....

np....everyone is biitter but you probably watch next week like the rest of us...

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are really going to call this game lost on penalties?

You realize that almost every drive we stopped the Cincy offense was also helped by penalties right?

We didn't this game because we got flags on us. We lost because we stopped trying to score once we got a 17 point lead.

Vesuve

Reaction score
davidonmi":2ewn9pam said:

Lots of fair weather bandwagon types sporting Seahawk gear.

"12" for them is the year they became Seahawk "fans." :177692:

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
davidonmi":abglanmx said:

Not a Bandwagon Fan, been here since 1976.... Just not happy right now because we should have won! Put's us up against the wall this season.... Don't even think I'm a Bandwagon Fan, been here since the beginning...

White Devil

Reaction score
The exit is to your right, please watch your step.

After departing the wagon, please return your official L.O.B Badge and Hawk Decoder Ring into the appropriate bins.

Thanks, and have a great day.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3bsy8z2x said:
We are really going to call this game lost on penalties?

You realize that almost every drive we stopped the Cincy offense was also helped by penalties right?

We didn't this game because we got flags on us. We lost because we stopped trying to score once we got a 17 point lead.

I wouldn't blame it on penalties but we didn't get any our way that might have helped. There was a no call Pi on the bomb to Lockett. And the Gillium called sucked. Dude fell down

Chawker

Reaction score
The 70's & 80's were tuff times, this....this is nothing to get to worked up about, besides we can't go to the superbowl every year.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
White Devil":1e0rpbuy said:
The exit is to your right, please watch your step.

After departing the wagon, please return your official L.O.B Badge and Hawk Decoder Ring into the appropriate bins.

Thanks, and have a great day.

This made me lol harder than anything all day thank you.

As far as the op, you can believe whatever conspiracy theory you'd like. Fact of the matter is the Bengals rose to the occasion and our team choked

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":2oqsxylj said:
Hawkboi":2oqsxylj said:
Thing could be worse, remember JIM MORA?

Mora never had this kind of talent on his team. Our coaches are losing with winners.